Snowy Dwelling by Vasciago, Daemora & Ceyarrecks on AB -- Freeport Side

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Darkzypher, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Darkzypher Well-Known Member

Hi Folks,

Vasciago, Daemora & Ceyarrecks have been tirelessly working away for weeks on a commission on my snowy dwelling. With the help from several people around the community donating items that they couldn't create or obtain themselves they have created a masterpiece.

I am cordially inviting you to the unveil as I would love to share this with the community.

This home is VERY personal to me
    as it has real life aspects to it that attach to me outside of game.

When: March 2nd, 2019
    Where: Snowy Dwelling, Freeport, Antonia Bayle
    Owner: Archeria
    Time: 8PM CST

Come one come all & enjoy the hard work that these amazing people have done!
  2. Merriel Well-Known Member

To give credit where credit is due, this home is actually 99% Vas's work alone. I may have made a few suggestions, and decorated ONE small area of this home, created ONE item in the main house, but that's the extent of my work in this home. Thank you, Archeria! I will be there. :)
  3. Vasciagio Well-Known Member

I am sooo excited. I can hardly wait. There are some aspects to this house that surprised me hehe. Thanks again Archeria for this commission and I guarantee you that you will not be disappointed.

I want to thank all those that helped me with this project. It was a bit difficult doing this scale of build on a server that was not my main's server, but thanks to the generosity of others in the decorating community; It is Epic!

Vasciagio Bladesong
    Maj'dul
    AKA - Toxxien of Antonia Bayle
  4. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

and rumor has it,... I was being channeled, so technically I was there. ;)
    However, my Burynai paws will be there in person upon the 2nd,...
  5. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

sounds great! tho I might not make it because I will probably have work that night. :( but can't wait to see it in person when you publish it. ;)
  6. Spirit Active Member

If this house moves through Auckland like the doll i ordered two years ago, it should be ready to visit sometime in July!
    Looking forward to it :)

Please invite a video girl to come film it for those of us that have never made arrangements to log into different servers. Even Niboota could do it if you don't mind all your stuff stomped by smelly troll feet , and your jars of tasty pickled rhubarb and sardines all eaten up.
  7. Niboota Well-Known Member

Oh I have to go see this! I wish the servers weren't down right now!

EDIT: Oh well I'm observant - this is an event, and one I already knew about to boot! :rolleyes: Missing things isn't limited to touring! LOL But I can go to this! I checked my calendar, and I'm off work, YAY!

P.S. Would it be ok if I videoed while attending this event? I'm sure someone will already be doing that, but I'd like to make my own, because well... Niboota does like to add her own flavor to things while completely ignoring posterity and/or formal documentation! ;)
  8. Darkzypher Well-Known Member

Fine with me Niboota :)
  9. Niboota Well-Known Member

YAY!!
  10. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

the showing was one of fabulous ideas, concepts, and situations (i.e. the gnome fire truck ;) )
    so many people present, one could feel the warmth, and how bubbly Archeria was, running back and fourth, as though being unable to take it all in but wanting more and more! :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.