ETA on TLE version 3.0?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Zenji, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Mountbatten Well-Known Member

That is my concern too. Same with spell research. It's way too easy for them to make money off of them, and there isn't as much of a justification to not include them as on the PvP server. Curious to know how it would affect mob tuning as well - without grandmasters and familiars, some of that content would be significantly harder.
    Kalika likes this.
  2. Kalika Well-Known Member

Yeah i saw people from the uber raiding guild with level 10 Mythical Familliar pet released last october, i have a level 4 fabled .. considering that i played probably less than 20% of the time a level 10 Fabled is possible for someone who did the familliar very often ... But a lvl 10 mythical in 3 monthes is impossible without spending really a lot of money.

And well of course they had the buff from the premium edition of the last expansion, again a lot of money.
  3. Dude Well-Known Member

The Jann Magi illusion/buff was from pre-ordering any version of the CD expansion.
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Zenji Well-Known Member

Does it stack with the Clockwork Illusion from the previous expansion pre-order?
  5. Zenji Well-Known Member

6. Mountbatten Well-Known Member

Zenji likes this.
  7. Zenji Well-Known Member

This is me giving you a shout :p
    Mountbatten likes this.
  8. Atan Well-Known Member

I have 0 interest in the new TLE. The idea of 32 weeks of that content with no cast speed available sounds like about the most awful play experience I can think of.
  9. Fistpower Well-Known Member

The less ogre users the better I suppose.

:rolleyes:
  10. Mountbatten Well-Known Member

Our new guild will be called Momaxilibrium. It will be a hardcore ratonga roleplay guild where raid strats can only be communicated in emotes.

Edit: You can play the Kerra monk who desperately wants to redeem himself for his past days of bullying young ratonga during his adolescence. Through introspection and meditation, and maybe a little bit of yoga, you've learned the faults of your ways and are working hard to bring attention to the plight of underprivileged rat-folk (including the Roekillik) across Norrath. As a budding social media star, you use your status to start a festival in the hopes of raising money, but it goes disastrously wrong. Instead of bringing unity to the races of Norrath, it just inflames the already latent, smoldering tensions between the citizens of Freeport, Neriak, and Qeynos (screw Halas). Lucan D'lere makes a particularly scathing diss track aimed at Antonia Bayle. Antonia responds by suggesting Lucan's memes lack substance. The citizens of Neriak still forgot the damn sugar. It's absolute pandemonium. As a result of the wedge driven between the most powerful kingdoms of Norrath, Darathar sees the perfect opportunity to put his plan into action. This is his time to shine. The great deceiver has seen to it that after a particularly heavy night of drinking, Nagafen's prismatic egg has been replaced with a paper mache replica. Enraged, Nagafen employs the services of a scrappy band of adventurers, but not after an elaborate quest series that sees them kill a million giants and click five hundred idols spread throughout the entire planet. How will the saga unfold? Tune in March 15th, to find out!
    Zenji likes this.