Personal Homeshow Wishlists

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Mercychalice, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

There are some beautiful patterns in game that I wish we had the chance to build with, and I've been saving them for a couple of months to add to these lists....
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]

The only thing I wanted to add that I didn't get around to was a Centaur Plushie. Also, I'm aware there is a version of the cheetah in Maj'Dul and I went and worked up the faction, to be disappointed that he was a house pet, and will not stand still, even if I wanted him to! :(

[IMG]
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
  2. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

There are 3 stickied threads, one of which is called Homeshow Wishlists (https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/homeshow-wishlists.73/) which has the different events and then a non-specific one. These pages are the best to post items wanted since they are stickied so when Daybreak staff is looking for ideas it is much easier to find them.

We have a few of the items already and EQ2Furniture.com has info on how to get the items:

Thalz'Iz'Zaz Tribute Statue
    a female terracotta warrior
    a male terracotta monk
    a male terracotta warrior
    The Tender's Growth Floret
    Flower of Growth (scales smaller than
    The Tender's Growth Floret and doesn't transport)
    Charasis urn
    Preserved Sathirian Skulls
    Glacial Canopic Jar (frozen version of
    Preserved Sathirian Skulls)
  3. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

Most of the items you linked can only be obtained once per character, or are similar, but differently colored. The ones available from questing, I hoped for them to be added to a merchant list somewhere, to be able to buy en masse, especially if the questline for them had already been done, or to have color variations added to many of them. But, it's only a wish list, wish being the keyword.:oops:
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  4. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I wasn't trying to say you couldn't wish for them to be on a merchant. Since I was already giving you advice to place your list on one of the stickied threads so that Daybreak might actually see this list, I thought I would make sure you were aware that some of the items could be obtained already. Two of the items are one time quest rewards yes. But 2 items are craftable, 3 are from repeatable quests and 2 are buyables. You can ask for them to be easier to get by having on merchant or have more colors or both (I have done it myself many times).
    You can also chose not to take my advice. All of it is t
    otally fine. I was just trying to be helpful.
    Others might see this and it might be helpful to them.
  5. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

I'm delighted to find a couple of them can be crafted (thank you!). I have no idea how to make things sticky posts, or how to move the thread....(I suppose I could repost them on the very long post I see in home show channel). As for decorating, and obtaining items, I use eq2 furniture many, many times looking for the perfect items! Many thanks to whomever runs the site. :) Which two of these was buyable? :eek:
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Lera runs EQ2 Furniture, and all praises should be heaped upon her head! :D

I understand she's also looking at a database of outfits, to expand on what Denmum's got on her EQ2 Traders site. :)

As for the stuff we don't have yet: absolutely! :D The trims and mosaics alone are just stunning!

But that's a leopard, not a cheetah (trust a wildlife biologist on that one), no matter what the devs and Art Dept. call it. ;->

And yes! OMG, yes, we DESPERATELY NEED DODECAGONS! For those who don't know or have maths anxiety, a decagon (our usual "Rounded [ha!] Tiles") has 10 sides, but a dodecagon has TWELVE sides!! Basically what that means is that you'd have a lovely, flat side on ALL the cardinal directions: not only all N/S/E/W, but also NE/SW/NW/SE. With a decagon, you get a flat side on one axis, like N/S, but a stupid point on the E/W one, or vice versa; with an octagon (or anything else evenly divided by 4), at least, you'd have N/S/E/W covered, but we don't have those as tiles. :-/ A dodecagon would be glorious, and certainly look a lot more "rounded." ;-> Dodecagons in various colors that we could flip to a non-decorated side would be terribly useful, especially if they coordinate a tad with the "Rounded Tiles" we already have. ;->

Uwk
    Mercychalice and Breanna like this.
  7. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

LOL I went with leopard cause it was labeled as leopard, though, a plushie of both would be fantastic :D and yes, maths anxieties abound :D
  8. Sharann Well-Known Member

Glass tiles... been asking praying begging for them since 1874 :p
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Good heavens, we have real Water tiles now (well, real-ish, in that we can't walk or dive through them, but still), we have Ice tiles, why the heck not Glass tiles?? Plain glass, but possibly different shades, and not with the swirly moving bits or the "don't even try to see through these" stained glass ones? Just Tiles, no visible frames needed; we'll take care of that ourselves, thanks. ;->

Uwk
    Mercychalice and Breanna like this.
  10. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

I tend to use the see-through (polished, I think? so many building blocks, I don't remember names :eek: ) ice tiles whenever I make windows.....slightly distorted, and can still glimpse outside.... as close to glass feel that I could manage
  11. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

An Oxdaxius plushie would be super awesome....we don't have any chimeras anywhere else in the game I can think of...unless you count manticores as chimeras.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

You might, if you think of a chimera as being an amalgam of a bunch of different critters. Certainly a lion with a human face (with up to like, three rows of teeth) with a scorpion tail, reptilian hind end, dragon wings, etc. might qualify for that?

(Which makes me wonder...if they have reptilian hind ends, does that mean their digestion and reproduction systems are reptilian, rather than mammalian? Do they only have cloacas instead of all the mammalian orifices? Do they lay eggs like reptiles [or monotremes]? Do they even have mammary glands as primitive as monotremes', or any at all? Inquiring minds...)

Uwk
    who thinks the ones in The Commonlands when you first come up from the docks are massively cute...must be 'cause they're non-aggro ;->
    Breanna likes this.
  13. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

Milk drinking lizards? It could happen....somewhere.....
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ooh, not sure I'd want to nurse something with that many teeth, even if they're baby nubs... :-/

Uwk
    Breanna and Mercychalice like this.