Pack Pony bringing holiday items

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Brewmyst, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Let alone the extra stuff to fully upgrade your pony so he can get holiday harvests.
  2. Juraiya Well-Known Member

THANK YOU! You have no idea how happy that makes all of us!
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  3. Juraiya Well-Known Member

Uwk, my friend really isn't that much of a jerk. He just doesn't like his bag space being clogged up, as he puts it, for something that isn't even worth much as vendor trash. (I think the vendors pay, what, 7c for each one, if you vendor trash them?)

The irony is that he will sometimes ask me how someone got a piece of appearance gear that he likes, and when I tell him what holiday it's from, he gets annoyed, because he'll never get that recipe. He's a total "bah, humbug" with respect to "pixel holidays" (as he calls them), because he doesn't consider them real. Yet I know he's going to take his girlfriend out for a beautiful romantic dinner on Valentine's Day, and give her flowers and such, because he's a hopeless romantic.
  4. Juraiya Well-Known Member

@Cyrenna: I never thought of asking him to do that. I think he'd do that if I asked (at least for a while, until he got tired of it), and he wouldn't ask me to pay him back the cost, because he has millions of plat and he's actually pretty generous with it to his friends. But he'd be doing it piece by piece, which would probably fill up my mailboxes pretty quickly as well. :)
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Still, better that than having it wind up "in the dumpster," so to speak. :-/

As far as his bag space being cluttered up goes, if he turns it all in to one of the two exchangers, he'll get all that space back...and if he asks nicely, maybe you might be able to make him something he likes out of the special mats he sends you. ;->

Uwk
  6. Merriel Well-Known Member

If I could put a like x100, I would do so. Thank you, Kaitheel!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  7. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

reduce all to 50 per hour for all holidays..

let the pitchforks and torches begin ;)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  8. Juraiya Well-Known Member

Except that 50 per hour is 100 per pony pull, because a pony run takes 2 hours. D'oh! :p
  9. Lera Well-Known Member

Does he not realise that the candies and notes sell for several hundred plat each? (At least on AB.) But maybe when you have millions of plat, a couple hundred is like copper to the rest of us.
  10. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

;)
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Nope, Erudites are just shiny. :D

Uwk
  12. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

heeheeee