Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Breanna Well-Known Member

I thought we were trying fine. Even when we had him tied up in the car under the blanket, but if that didn't work then we'll have to think of something else. Maybe we could stick him on a broom and fill it with helium and tie a string to it and fly him in the parade.
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Rhodris like this.
  2. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I didn't animate that emerald skystrider!
    Cyrrena likes this.
  3. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Those old lions were pretty terrible though in my opinion.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  4. Breanna Well-Known Member

What the one that wiggles back and forth all over the place, but your character stays in place LOL I love that one. :D
    Cyrrena likes this.
  5. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Make sure there are GnT's in the trunk and I'll be fine.
  6. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I liked the old lions... when the new ones replaced them, my toon with the Valiant Beast immediately hid it. <shudder>
    I DO like the Emerald Skystrider, though! Wish it could be used as appearance over flying mounts..... :p
    Pijotre, Dude and Cyrrena like this.
  7. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

I read the start of this post as "Even when we had him tied up under the car in a blanket...."

I think I need a cup of tea...or chocolate....or wine....hmmmm...never mind the tea.....
    Dude, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Maybe tea with chocolate and wine?

Ohhhh!!!!! Lookie Ttobey!!!! Soon we will be hitting 100 pages, I will have to think of something extremely special for that landmark!!! You know we are going on a long, drawn out road trip of various amusement parks for the Spring Road Trip and I know that you will be the car Ttobey *giggles snarkily* just don't ask me how I know, its kind of how we cannot ask you anything about where we are going for the Triple Bada$$ Expansion!!

*sets the band in motion and has them start playing the music signaling the beginning of Ttobey in Erollisiland*
    Dude, Rosyposy and Rhodris like this.
  9. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*begins marching the parade Ttobey in Erollisiland down the hallway in front of the offices containing Chrol and Kaitheel and Ttobey, float riders are throwing Erollisi beads and treats into the offices like a Mardi Gras parade, makes a turn at the end of the hall to pass by Windstalker and Roxxlyy on the way to the exit since the parade must go to Lesser Faydark, where else would an Erollisiland parade take place?*
    Rosyposy, Breanna and ttobey like this.
  11. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

The only parade I see going on here is me getting more coffee.
    Rosyposy, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  12. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Uh oh, blame Gnobrin, incoming tentacled thing just side tracked me for a few weeks.
  13. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Ooohhh a tentacled thing!!! Perhaps it is a tentacled thing that would look fabulous on a BROOM MOUNT!!
    Sigrdrifa and Breanna like this.
  14. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Perhaps Not!
    Cyrrena, Rhodris and Breanna like this.
  15. Breanna Well-Known Member

SIGH! Tease :p
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and ttobey like this.
  16. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Ttobey teasing with his tentacle things again. This thread is nearly worth marking NSFW
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy, ttobey and 2 others like this.
  17. Feara Well-Known Member

Dearest Ttobey,

Hope this finds you and yours very well. I wanted to write you in hopes that you could pass along to the proper Dev(s) that the Cherub Wings are totally awesome. They accomplish a few things

1) harvesting and shiny collecting are less cumbersome
    2) it makes me feel much more like Superman
    3) it just looks and feels cool flying that way
    4) the downward spiral it totally awesome!

Now I'm a girl and the Light Cherub Wings are super sweet on maybe one toon but the rest have a rep to maintain and they can't be running around with hearts falling from their wings. I would to love to have this same type of flight but in a visually different way.
    I hope you are willing and can brainstorm on this.

Here are a few loosely assembled suggestions below,

~flying wrist bracers

~palm sized orbs that fit in the palms of your hands, your arms stretched straight out in flight with palms facing down

~no see um wings or barely there wings

Thank you for your time.
  18. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

19. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I've done a few tests with something like this and people thought it looked too superhero-y.
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Pijotre like this.
  20. Feara Well-Known Member

/puppy_eyes

Baby dragon wings then?
    Rhodris, Cyrrena, Breanna and 2 others like this.