Erolissis PQ, rose effect ?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Kalika, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Kalika Well-Known Member

My understanding is that you should feed the zombie with roses, but they are various colors and sometimes I get kick back and take like 60% of my HP as damage when i give a rose.I now suppose that black rose may pop mob but i m not sure of the diffrence beteen yello and pink,

Also some roses do not appear to be clickable or only become active when the zombie get close but most of the time someone pick it before me.

During my 1ine I was afraid that lvl 90 would attack level 10 players doing the PQ so i was spaming blue but it seems that no, mob that span are associated to a plyer and will have that specificplayer level and will aad will attack him/hr tfrst and others only if they help.
  2. Merriel Well-Known Member

Feed zombies yellow or red roses, depending upon what color the zombie is glowing at the time. If you keep two of each color in your inventory at all times, you will never 'give' them the wrong color and won't receive a kickback. If you give them the wrong color, you will be hit with the kickback effect. This will only happen if you only have a red, or a yellow rose in your inventory, and not both colors, and you click him when he is glowing the opposite color of the rose you are carrying, hence why you should carry both colors.

Purple and black roses 'turn to ash' when you pick them, but I always try to click at least one of each color regardless, just in case it has an effect on the rewards. You can always run back to the area where the zombie has passed already to pick roses, if needed. There are usually more of them behind him than in front.
    Kalika and Kaitheel like this.
  3. Finora Well-Known Member

Kaitheel likes this.
  4. Kalika Well-Known Member

In the meanwhile I figrued out that black and purple spawn a mob unless destroyed, I still have issues handling roses I mouse over and sometime it can click ..most of the time not. He can carry at most 6 rosses from his buff examination .. Mousing over hm is uneasy due to the amount of cute pets (soon we will get 100 Carina), troll mouting a giant spider ... My warden got Carina on 5th quest but my necor had to wait linger like 7 times.
  5. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

Psssfff you are lucky you got in 7, I've done at least 10 runs and still haven't gotten this egg to hatch. Giving roses is a PITA, even with mounts turned off, there are huge characters running on top of mummy, plus a fae with big wings; however I do manage to get on rose in, and pick a purple/black rose; killing a mob is very not so easy as they go instantly down with so many people. I examine my egg after each run with disappointment. I have to say, this isn't exactly a fun PQ.
    Kalika likes this.
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Try targeting the zombie at the feet. Keep your yellow and red roses full, run a bit ahead of the zombie and click away at the feet until it passes you by, rinse and repeat. On your run to get a bit in front of it again, make sure to check your roses are full, I have found a few times, that I have actually given the zombie a rose without seeing a progress bar.

I have only hatched the egg on my main character. It took 10 PQS with the Proactive Reward Crate after receiving the egg.
    Breanna likes this.
  7. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

Thanks for the suggestion, I have the roses on my hot bar so I've been making sure to have them, that's how I can tell I've actually given any. I'll try to hit the feet.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  8. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

With less people and those there being more courteous, <spell check word> it's been a better experience but still that egg won't hatch. *sob*
    Cyrrena likes this.
  9. Kalika Well-Known Member

You don t need to have roses on your hot bar, it is simple if you can click a given rose and if the item name appears you are missing at least one. What i do is to keep 2 roses of each kind, as soon as i manage to give one i run around and pick it back while destroying purple and black. Last run we did 6.45mn.

Note for lowbies ... be super carefull when PQ start some " red" players may pop red mobs, i had 3 red mob on my 16 fury and she was close to die; but don t be afraid there is a weird scaling and a lvl 90 mob is not going to kill you (at least if you are a healer) but you would probably need 30mn to kill it.
  10. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

Ok, I finally got it. Thanks all for the suggestions.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  11. Finora Well-Known Member

Other suggestions:

I do have the roses on my hotbar just so I can see quickly how many I have available.

If mobs spawn from the black/purple roses, you do not have to fight them. You can just throw a rose at them (actually have to click the rose and use or click it on your hot bar which is another reason to have them on the hot bar). The mobs will die instantly even if it's red and you are wee.