Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2019

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Don't know. On second time I got the line "Your heart shaped Egg shivers and cracks vigorously, before settling back into place" (is the comma needed btw?).
    Somebody reports getting the same line after 4 runs.

could we have a confirmation that it's supposed to be working?

I'm not really fond of the PQ rewards tbh. For once I got the most desirable thing in it imo (aka the mount training), but getting 8 coins + a love note/infuser/nothing isn't really making my heart overflow with joy and love, to say the least. I already get truckloads of infusers from adventuring stuff, armour pieces are nothing valuable if you're running current solo content, haven't gotten a TS book so far (which is valuable on Test due to ultra-low pop but less so on live). I'm not really impressed. The roses are nice, but there's nothing really desirable apart from hatching the egg if we got that part right. Spending 20 minutes for 8 coins isn't really... well, you get what I'm saying and I hate to demean what you devs do to bring some fun in our lives so I'll let it go.
  2. Elyria Well-Known Member

The first time the rewards were active, i did the PQ and got: 8 Erollisi coins, the dragon egg, and a familiar cage. Every time after i have only received 8 coins (and my egg fusses). You guys are getting other stuff? It said i got the proactive reward each time:(
  3. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

3rd run says: "Your heart shaped Egg shivers and cracks earnestly before settling back into place"
    but "briefly" on yavanna (who I thought should have a basic chest as she only made AoE and no roses but it was still proactive

Edit for loot: on first proactive run, I usually got 2 to 4 items (including the egg), then between 1 and 3. 1 being the 8 erollisi coins. then most of the time a second item and sometimes a third.

2nd EDIT : Does anybody know the exact time between 2 PQ? I grabbed the previous one <ith 26 or so minutes remaining, we finished at 11:01pm CET with 17 minutes left and the next one was at 00:01 am PST. So is it 1 hour after end of previous PQ and not on a fixed timer? I thought it was fixed previous to the last patch, as we usually had them spawn at hour minus 10 but it's weirdish now.
  4. Lera Well-Known Member

I'd prefer Hearts a'Flutter: Commmonlands to stay, but if not, can the title ("Love Chaser") be moved elsewhere? Perhaps for completing the Antonica race 10 times, leaving the Antonica title ("Heart Racer") for 5 times?
    Cyrrena, Gneaux, Hartay and 3 others like this.
  5. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

This please.
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Round 4 said "earnestly".
    Number of coin for "active participant" is 2 (and I only got that) and I didn't get a line speaking of the egg on Yavannamire. I'll see if I need to do an extra PQ on her. Safe to say that if "active" doesn't work, "passive" won't either. Need to be proactive (so at least 1 rose given or lots of mobs hit)

Round 5 said "earnestly" again then I examined the egg and I had the "hatch it" option and got my familiar.
    Yavannamire still can't hatch hers (she was only "active" on previous PQ).
    EDIT with next PQ: Yavannamire still can't hatch after her fifth PQ (it shivers and cracks briefly)
    Blanchette has it "shiver and crack momentarily" on her second PQ (first since she got the egg)

We need to see how it turns out on live, but if there's a lot of people, I'm afraid getting "proactive" might be hard.

PQ finished at 5:30 pm, next one was at 6:33.
    Ended at 6:47 pm and next one spawned around 7:50, so it's 1h after end of last PQ.

I think you over-nerfed a bit the xp. If loot is not really interesting, getting just a couple % of xp at level 14 or so isn't really all that rewarding.
  7. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

7th's PQ with Yavannamire (it cracks momentarily), I hope it didn't reset because I "failed a run".
    It crack's briefly for Blanchette who is on her second run after getting the egg.
  8. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I logged while a PQ was nearly completed. Handed out a single rose and didn't do a single thing apart that (no time) and got the "passive participant" reward. So you must need to really do stuff and get hit and be there to get a reward.
    I had no upgrade on Yseult Egg which makes sense.

I'm a bit worried about it going live though. I'm not sure we'll be able to reach the proactive threshold if there's a lot of players around
  9. Chrol Developer

The proactive threshold can be reached with any number of players. You just have to be proactive!
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I understand this and I believe the others do as well, but the PQ is fairly small and the limited amount of roses that can be given will make it a nightmare on live servers where there are more rude a$$hats than there are friendly helpful people. I believe this is what Whilhelmina is referring to.
  11. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Yes, that's what I meant. it's easy to be proactive on Test (and hard not to be) but if there's 20+ players following each zombie, AEing and giving roses, it'll be way harder to actively participate, especially if one is low level. We all know that live players aren't always the nicest.
    That's what has me concerned. It might be necessary to extend the "egg hatching part" to "active" players and not restrict it to proactive. I don't know. It's hard to project oneself into a live situation on a totally new mechanic.

Yavannamire hatched the egg at the eigth's PQ after getting it.
  12. Mirt Well-Known Member

Are the rewards for this PQ known yet, on test?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  13. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

\aITEM 707342653 1729288896 0 0 0:[Love Will Lead You Back Passive Participant Crate]\/a -> do nothing

\aITEM -490095027 1478855200 0 0 0:[Love Will Lead You Back Active Participant Reward Crate]\/a -> give a rose, hit mobs

\aITEM -1288259405 1204140083 0 0 0:[Love Will Lead You Back Proactive Participant Reward Crate]\/a -> give several roses/hit tons of mobs
    On first "proactive" you get an egg, need an undetermined number of additional proactive PQ to have it hatch into a familiar ON EXAMINE
  14. Chrol Developer

There are measures in place that will hopefully prevent this from being an issue. We will have to wait and see though.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Dude and Cyrrena like this.
  15. Mirt Well-Known Member

Wilhelmina,

None of your pictures/links are working
  16. Mirt Well-Known Member

From what it looks like the only reward from the PQ is a familiar, is this correct?
  17. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Thank you Chrol. We do appreciate all you and Kaitheel do for us and we do understand that you are playing with something completely new as well so you are flying blind so to speak. We can all hope for the best but prepare for the worst, that way if the bad things happen, we are not shocked and outraged and can handle it like the big people we are supposed to be. Personally, I will find Mirt and whine at them to make the bad people go away!!! *giggles snarkily*
  18. Kaitheel Developer

19. Mejulie New Member

This is incorrect.

Each of the crates (depending on your participation level) has a set number items attached to them as reward. Example - first crate has 12 items, next level is 20, third is 40, etc. The numbers I'm using are examples as I didn't actually count the rewards per crate. You don't get all of the rewards listed, it's a random crate listing the items you could possibly get. The reward crates (which Whilhelmina linked) depends on your level of participation. Erollisi coins do seem the minimum amount of reward. You could get coins and nothing else.

The familiar does seem to be the "best" reward.
  20. Mirt Well-Known Member

Ok good to know. Wilhelmina's post wasn't clear so that's why I asked. :)