Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2019

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Ah, a little something more. You have the messages from the zombies coming from across the zone. I forgot to stop my autorun to change zombies one time and saw the "a dearly departed remembers the smell of red roses" showing close to Fallen Gate entrance.
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Chrol Developer

Strange. The range at which they can be "heard" is 50 meters.
  3. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Additional testing with Zamsari:
    - we tried auto-follow doing nothing (both with merc on assist and with merc on follow) -> no reward as expected (even with an add pounding on me)
    - gathering a rose and not giving it -> Zam got a reward but had a mob spawn on her, I didn't with no mob spawning on me
    - A couple AoE on mobs, random hit -> reward is given

Bottom point: on live, try to stand close to an add and hit it and you should be fine. Don't count on roses if there's 20 players following the zombie.
  4. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Maybe because I had started participating on the south side before going to the north side and forgetting to turn autorun off? I got the text somewhere around 1392, -35, -184, perhaps a bit earlier, but I got stuck by a mountain somewhere in the Yaping Maze area.
    I'll try to reproduce it tomorrow, it's closing on midnight and I'm tired, I ran this every hour all day long.
  5. Chikkin Well-Known Member

it's definitely more than 50 meters, I thought those messages are zone wide, you can see them in chat from dock
  6. Kasa Well-Known Member

After update tonight.

PQ: The Roses are easy to pick up.
    PQ: I was the only one doing the Quest and got 243 XP plus 898 XP from bonuses on a level 85 alt.
    PQ: The loot box is giving items out.

The Station Marketplace, Housing and Leaderboards are broken again.
    The rugs resize good.
    The building blocks are all now renamed "Peach Stucco".
    Lianny Heartswell will trade 1000 notes/candies for 1000 Erollisi coins.
    Need someone to check what Heartgar MacInnes trade max is, I didn't have a lot on me to test this.
    On Wings of Love Achievement description has the update.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Nooooooooo! :eek: What happened, did it refer back to a bad save point? :(

Uwk
    Rosyposy, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Okay. Kaitheel, I don't know how much you can do about this, so I apologize right now if I sound like I'm singling you out for jumping on in outrage. But here's this: not just in this holiday, but in many/most/all of the others as well, there are any number of NON-REPEATABLE QUESTS we've done before the Achievements thing came along, that for whatever peculiar reason, aren't being counted as being done for our holiday achievement, such as Enamored of Erollisi for this holiday. If they were just the repeatable sort that we had to do again, to get everything done in the same year to have it count, that'd be one thing. And, granted, it's not like the Achievements are actually worth anything anyway; the points we get for them can't be "turned in" for anything, like Green Stamps used to be in RL (youngsters, look 'em up; it was fascinating, back in the day ;->), but it's still really, really aggravating. There is literally NOTHING we can do to ever have a chance at getting the completist achievement, other than rue the day we were playing as far back as we were. Silly us. :-/

Granted, in the log of Completed Quests, there they are, for all the world (well, at least us) to see. So, why aren't the NON-REPEATABLE QUESTS counting for the achievement? And when can we see this fixed? For me, it's a bug, not a feature. >:-/

Uwk
    who has achievement credit for the following quests:
    Love Lines (EDIT: According to the Completed Quests tab, this isn't repeatable? But according to other sources, it is?)
    Tainted Love/Heal the Pain (which could not be gotten to without non-repeatable quests being done; this is also on the Completed Quests tab as non-repeatable)
    Find 'Em a Find, Catch 'Em a Catch (also on the tab as non-repeatable, though it shows both times I'd completed it on the same tab, once in 2009 and once in 2014. Silly quest list)
    Hearts a' Flutter (definitely repeatable)

but not for the following non-repeatable quests:
    Shot Through the Heart (logged as completed 02/13/2011)
    Bouquet of Trust (logged as completed 02/13/2011)
    Sacrificial Trust (logged as completed 01/30/2014)
    What's Love Got to Do With It? (logged as completed 01/31/2014)
    Harts Full of Trust (logged as completed 01/30/2014)
    Unforgettable (logged as completed 01/31/2014)

This is on my Public Test character, Gneadedgnoam, if you'd like to peek at it for yourself. ;->
    Pixistik, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  9. Ladislava Active Member

Kaitheel, Okies I'm back again with another suggestion. I don't have a lvl 110 on test (still working on that) but all the toons on AB are 110 (there's a point really). I know you cut back on the xp but I didn't see any at all this morning and I thought that maybe you could add status for the 110 instead of xp. Meaning xp for under 110 and status for 110s. If you have time. If not I'll do them for the pretty armor I'm seeing :)
  10. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Thanks for the patch!

I still only gather the new collection set, at least in Commonlands, don't know if it's intended.

I put my char at -1093, -58, 35 between the 2 towers next to FP and heard the PQ mob ("A dearly departed wonder's what's the meaning of death", "has lost his longing" "My love... I... am... coming"

Retried the PQ on autofollow, just gathering a rose and getting hit by a mob without hitting back -> "Love Will Lead You Back Passive Participant Crate" with 1 erollisi coin

Nyarro who was very active got "Love Will Lead You Back Proactive Participant Reward Crate" with a "Heart Shaped Egg" inside which shows a blank icon in it and I can't open it - and it's no-trade, could we get it tradable given the odds of actually getting it?- (and 8 erollisi coin).
    Could we get the pattern removed pretty please? I have truckloads of patterns, they're useless, flood the broker even on Test and are annoying as hell (and I'm still missing the recipes to go with them anyway). Same with infusers, we get them all the time from crates, it's getting old too.

There's also a "active participant". Not sure what triggers each category of reward.

\aITEM 707342653 1729288896 0 0 0:[Love Will Lead You Back Passive Participant Crate]\/a
    \aITEM -490095027 1478855200 0 0 0:[Love Will Lead You Back Active Participant Reward Crate]\/a
    \aITEM -1288259405 1204140083 0 0 0:[Love Will Lead You Back Proactive Participant Reward Crate]\/a
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  11. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I got the proactive chest after giving 1 rose and doing AoE.
    And now both of my chars have the Heart shaped Egg familiar( +106.6 stats, +155% potency, +88 crit bonus - when damaged in combat, it has 10% of chance to cast "group hug" on attacker, which is AE crush damage) so I'll have to switch to another char. I'll say again: could this be heirloom instead of no-trade?

I LOVE the appearance of it (especially as I have baby dragons following me hehe)

Number of item gained from the proactive chest seems really random. Nyarro got 8 coins last time, previous one was Egg + 8 coins and this time Leucosia had 1 stamina infuser + 1 single golden rose + 1 Egg + 8 coins and Yavannamire had 1 single passionate rose + Egg + 8 coins

(I discovered the "single golden rose" which is a single yellow rose but standing on it's tip (same in purple for the passionate)

Seeding Corruption/Weeding Corruption are fixed at level 110 (mobs drop body drops).

Barbarian converts love notes by batch of 100 at least (I had 147 so 100 + 20 + 20 +5 + 1 + 1).
  12. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Other proactive:
    1 single macabre rose, 1 egg, 8 coins
    1 human love note, 1 egg, 8 coins

It seems we currently get the familiar on the first proactive chest.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  13. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

She works just fine on 1000, 500, 200, 20 and 15 (I converted the stuff not only from my personal depot, but the guild depot to get the higher numbers. :D)

Shinies in Qeynos are now behaving properly and giving out stuff for both collections.
  14. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

In Qeynos it works? In Commonlands I only get the second set.
  15. Kaitheel Developer

You should be getting flower petals from both petal collections after you've completed "Lovely Flower Petals" collection. Confirm you have turned it in. Oh, and try Enchanted Lands. Let's see if you get petals from both there.

~ Kaitheel
  16. Leafa Active Member

I have no idea if this is related to the new public quest, but the Great Divide public quest for Storm Gorge isn't showing a timer at all.
  17. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

This ^
    please give the 110's status or something, believe it or not the rest of the game is pretty stale when your not really building your character because your at max level, even PoP doesnt have incentive to run through once your over level 15 in ascensions because all your getting is a bunch of the same things for no gain to your toon.
  18. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Ah, that's probably the thing, I checked on Yseult while waiting for a PQ to see the range of the dearly departed and she hasn't finished the new collection, only the old one.
    I totally misread your post explaining how it was supposed to work and I'm sorry. On Leucosia I got the 6 petals in CL without problems. Sorry for not taking enough attention to your message.
  19. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

So, the dearly departed one now kills you?
    nvm, if you get knocked back while being low on health..you die
  20. Elyria Well-Known Member

Are you still having issues with this? I did Storm Gorge this morning and timer seemed to be working:)

Also, does anyone know how many PQs it takes to crack that lil egg?