Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2019

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

That is what you hear when you place the summoning room in the old Dungeon Keeper series by Bullfrog Games. I loved that game, all their games really.
    Pijotre and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Don't know for 3 am PQ as I was eating dinner but 4 am PQ is off too and spawned at 4:36 am.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

We were many at the last PQ and we realised that 2 people cannot give a rose at the same time. Which leads to people training the zombie trying to click it but we have no message in chat saying "somebody is already giving a rose" or whatever. It'll be difficult to understand for live players, so if we can't give a rose at the same time, could either 1/ the cast bar be highly reduced 2/ send a message in chat saying that the zombie is full of roses already.
  4. Kaitheel Developer

I'm not sure how I missed your initial post about this. Sorry about that!

I'll give both of them some lessons and expand their maximum stack to 1000. That should help!

~ Kaitheel
  5. Kaitheel Developer

Soon after I reported the issue to Art, they made the correction, but it will most likely be after the event goes live that you see the change. Art builds happen less frequently than design builds.

Not this year, but I'll take note of the request for the future!

~ Kaitheel
  6. Chrol Developer

The zombies have a buff that states how many roses they can hold at once, which is 6, and is displayed in increments. There's also a 1 second window in which the zombie will not accept a rose. This is to ensure the buffs and all the calculations that go along with it don't get wonky with a ton of players trying to hand roses at the same time. So, 1 rose per second can be given, and the zombies will only hold 6 roses at once.
    Cyrrena, Breanna, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  7. Mirt Well-Known Member

Thanks much! Does the art correction also happen to include the Myrist rugs, that these are patterned after, that have the same bright white spot? Thanks
  8. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I missed that, thanks. Could we get a message sent to chat when we try to give a rose and it fails? Like "the zombie doesn't want roses at this time" if you want to have something that works in every case?
  9. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I will look out for the increment now, don't think I even noticed it (not stating it's anything to do with the set up, more that I wasn't paying attention to the buffs).
  10. Kaitheel Developer

It should!

~ Kaitheel
  11. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I saw it once, but solo you don't have a buff most of the time and it's hard to see (I tried a couple of times to see if I saw it back to understand what it was without any success)

EDIT: ok, hand icon is for the amount of roses given, and there's a rose icon next to it that must be tied to the computations around it.
    You can't give roses if he's at 6 already. Rose amount went up to 29 but I don't know what it means. Not tied to colour change, so probably just computations.

EDIT 2 : Zamsari reports getting no chest (after being active in the PQ). I know the reward is not done, but I had no chest once when I was the only one doing the PQ. I didn't think to report it.
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

You did the PQ solo, Whil? I'll have to look at those posts of it again... ;->

Uwk
    who doesn't molo at all, but has the capacity to do so...and yep, literally a Berserker; what merc would you recommend? Healer-type?
    Cyrrena likes this.
  13. Chrol Developer

Sure! Will add messaging for the next update.
  14. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I usually duo with 1 char + merc doing a couple area of effects to keep aggro while the other char focus on roses, but if you have a merc (I'll recommend healer to be on the safe side), you can just get the merc to protect you and send it back to everything that stays on you while you give the roses to the lover.

Thanks Chrol! And it's much easier to understand now that we know this 6 roses limit.
  15. Chikkin Well-Known Member

zombie will walk for about 5 seconds after being given a correct rose, and you can pre-feed him up to 6 roses to keep him moving without stopping
    In my experience I was smacked way into the air after I gave him a wrong rose, a.k.a. red rose when his outline was yellow and vice versa. I moved my roses in bag as outline changed, because I found no way to choose which rose I'm giving, clicking zombie was always feeding him whichever rose was "first" in bags
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm! Intriguing idea...

Uwk
    who still needs to get all the Test toons their recipe books, and the new ones their basic questline, before jumping into the PQ, but that sounds interesting
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm...what I often do is save out at least one hotbar key to have the "give this thing/do that thing with a quest item" set up. In this case, sounds like I'd need two of them... :-/

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  18. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

The rose given is, in my experience, the one matching his outline (I try to always keep 2 of each in my bags). It can mismatch if you try to give 3 red roses in a row (while obviously having only 2), or one extra, or if the colour changes while you're giving the rose in.
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

WHILE you're giving the rose? That bites in all sorts of ways; he should either stay in his color once you're giving the rose, or have your rose giving get canceled out (and you keep the rose), or something. At least with complications in crafting, you know how much time you have with it, and any surprises are usually a result of the game or your computer's connections goofing up (or both). >:-/

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  20. Chikkin Well-Known Member

he changes colors for white a while hehe so it's a bit of a hurry up and hand in before he fully changes scenario