Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2019

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Indeed; there's such a thing as too fast. :-/

Uwk
    who has to try to keep up with all the usual adventuring leaps and bounds, let alone...
    Breanna, Hartay and Cyrrena like this.
  2. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Put the race in Kylong plains, plenty of non aggro area around where Trak is set up during the Heroes festival..its close to a zone in area so its convenient for low level characters.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, we now apparently have one in Antonica, too...the PQ, that is, multiple locations. Running the same time as the one in The Commonlands. We can only hope they don't wind up on Qeynos' doorstep like the other one did at Freeport's. :-/

EDIT: Gah, I can't get away from the Commonlands PQ even at the entry docks. Jehoshaphat, even the Great Divide PQ's aren't this obnoxious. :-/

Uwk
    Pixistik, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  4. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Sorry for being late to the frey, IRL got busy.

There might be a body drop problem with level 110 chars in "shard of love: seeding corruption" and "shard of love: weeding corruption". I ran both at level 110 and only got chest drops and not a single little wing or something (and bees and fairies always drop wings)

I reset the zone, mentored down to 100 and now I get shard of love candies, status items and wasp wings as expected.
  5. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

Had the same problem. +1
  6. elflover Well-Known Member

At note from when my toon jumped from 57 to 90 from the Pq xp....it also changed my AA xp slider bar to full AAs which it should have not done.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Yes as Schmetterling said, I was not talking about moving the PQ, I was talking about moving the race and gave several locations where races are already held or locations where events are already held.
  8. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

Also very fitting name for the blocks. :)
  9. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Do you want to know what comes to my mind and you may not get the reference, if not, I will give it to you in a post later ….

"Come and join us, come and join us, come and join us, come and join us...."
  10. Kaitheel Developer

Oh, good catch! As a result I've got another change heading to Test:
    • Shard of Love: Seeding Corruption & Weeding Corruption - Creature treasure will now drop for players level 110.
    Thank you all for the help with making this event even better!

~ Kaitheel
  11. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

Yippee
  12. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I needed truckloads of candies for the wings so I realised the problem pretty fast hehe
    Febrith, Cyrrena, Pixistik and 3 others like this.
  13. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Any word on the feasibility of remedial math lessons for these folks? :D
  14. Mirt Well-Known Member

Kaitheel - Thanks for changing the size on these. Is there any chance the bright white spotlight glare on the one quarter of these rugs can be removed before it goes live? Thanks
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy, Pixistik and 2 others like this.
  15. Mirt Well-Known Member

Oh yes the goblin math needs to be updated please Kaitheel!
  16. Mirt Well-Known Member

Kaitheel - One final request on the rugs. Is there any chance we can also get them in a pink-ish color too please?????? please :)
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LOL! Sounds like "Children of the Corn" and other creepy suspense horror movies (as opposed to "just spray enough blood on the screen and use cheap haunted house startle tricks" movies). ;->

Uwk
    Pixistik and Breanna like this.
  18. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I ran the PQ several times. It's a fun and easy PQ to do, I love it. And it's cute (in a weird way). I train my level 110 self with a healer merc behind the lower level char to grab aggro. It works well, and now my lowest char is 96! Yeepee! (yeah, most of the chars only do event stuff so it was a looong levelling). Needless to say, I appreciated the xp given even if it's way to much.

I'm unsure as to the role of purple and black roses. My guess is that they allow adds to spawn but with a single char gathering, it's hard to say.

So for those who have troubles understanding how it works the first time around:
    PQ starts in both cemeteries at the same time. Goal is to move the dearly deceased to the central heart by leading them on with flowers.
    To do so, harvest red and yellow roses, then click on the deceased.
    You can have 2 red and 2 yellow roses at the same time. It'll pick the colour matching the aura at the time you click. If aura colour changes while clicking, try to escape out of the casting bar or you'll get sent flying into the air. When deceased has reached the central heart, he'll stop being interactable. Switch to the other deceased (he'll have another PQ ring centred on him/her so you'll see where to go, back to the cemetery if needed, or along the way if somebody is moving him/her while you were on the first one).

As said above, there's no reward at this time (apart from the good chunk of xp)

respawn is 1h, you have around 50 minutes to bring the lovers together.
  19. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Just had the second zombie not spawning.
    I had a female zombie in turmoil cemetery and nothing in Graveyard plain so I'm stuck. I see Chrol said he found a fix so it's probably ok.

On the same run I didn't have a single add on the Turmoil part. I don't know if it's because I gathered every single black and purple roses or if it's because that PQ spawn is bugged.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  20. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Next PQ is late, should have been up 15 minutes ago. Will let you know when it spawns.

So PQ at 00:00 am PST worked
    PQ at 1:00 am PST failed
    PQ at 2:00 am PST spawned at 2:21 am

I seem to be able to go too far (after the heart) for the graveyard lady this time.
    Edit : ah nah, it was ok, the meeting point is a bit after the heart.
    Purple/Black roses don't seem to change a thing when you gather them.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.