Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2019

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

I have a suggestion for the loot you put in the PQ box for the Eday event, about letting us 110 toons have a better chance at getting hold of some Master spells than whats currently in game ...I have managed 1 master for another class I don't even have in my army of alts since CD started and I gave it to someone who could use it.
    I have looted Ascension master stuff that I will never use, I cant get rid of it cause its like Heirloom..every *** thing I get is Heirloom..whats up with that?

I am about ready to throw in the towel on this kind of itemization, rng and game design.
    I swear if I loot a glass of milk or soggy cookies that gives me 15 minutes of +1 fervor ...we are done.
    Mirt and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

We do the same thing during NoTD except its usually undead things we beat up and take their candy.
    Breanna, Kaitheel, Pixistik and 2 others like this.
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Hey!!! Milk and Cookies are good for you!! Go to almost any guide event and they will give you milk and cookies and guide milk and cookies are the best!!

Do not make me do "The Mum" thing and make you take a nap until you get happy.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

What would make me happy...I think someone had the idea earlier, but why not run the Heart Race in The Commonlands when the PQ isn't going on? I'm out there right now, and there's not a single blasted heart on the map, but our poor lovesick race runner isn't there, either. :(

Uwk
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  5. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

+1, or even move the race location to avoid any contact with the PQ.
  6. Ladislava Active Member

Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

I hear Nek forest has any number of abandoned graveyards, maybe a good place to drop a body....who's to question a random body in Nek?
  8. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Feedback: I was just doing a side-by-side screenshot of the new rugs and the "knowledge" ones from CD. Would it be possible to make the two new rugs enlarge a bit more? At their max resize, they only get as big as the default size for the Knowledge one. (I'm ogling the "Circular Rug of Knowledge" and the "Circular Rug of the Libertine" and the libertine is considerably smaller.)
  9. Chrol Developer

Okay, I found the bug with the zombie not spawning at Graveyard Plains for the PQ and will get that in ASAP!
    Breanna, Alenna, Cyrrena and 7 others like this.
  10. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

Thank you!
  11. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Thanks!

Is the xp reward curve being tweaked as well? As mentioned somewhere in this rapidly-growing thread, it is insanely ludicrous how fast the under-100 crowd levels, even discounting the server xp bonus.
  12. Chikkin Well-Known Member

with the amount of travel needed to do all the EDay quests, are poeple on FG really complaining they have to travel to CL for PQ and to Ant for Hearts A Flutter??

And there isn't any extra rewards for doing those quests in different zones, or X amount of times. Just come to Ant and do this race, they added a huge number of hearts, there's hearts all over area around NQ gate and deeper in zone, I took time to stop and type couple of longer chat responses and still managed to gather 160
    Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  13. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

No people are not complaining , we are used to travel being not as convenient.
    I was only pointing out that for low level players it MIGHT be a problem
    I mean I have gone to all Moonlight enchantment groves on a level 5 and did not die , but it took 3 times the time it would take, if not longer , than on the regular servers.
    I don't mind enduring that for this new event at all, I was only asking if the race could maybe be put somewhere else.
  14. Chrol Developer

Yes, that'll be fixed as well!

Also, working on making those roses more easily clickable. That'll require an art build, though, so may not reach test right away.
  15. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

I kinda like that XP curve as it is, its not really different than beating the stuffing out of puppets for huge gains.
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  16. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

I am happy!
    I really shouldn't post before coffee.
    Febrith, Breanna, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  17. Chikkin Well-Known Member

the problem with moving it elsewhere is, that players are not immune to other/normal mobs while on PQ like they are during a race, if PQ is moved to any other higher level zone, EL, or whatever else was suggested earlier, those low levels will just die from lvl 30 mobs as opposed to lvl 11-15 orcs and beetles and lizards

I feel for lowbies, but really don't know where they can move it so a lvl 1 could do it safely, or lvl 10, or 20, or undergeared alt
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  18. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

No don't move the PQ move the race, but heck it's enough I only have to get by all the nasty mobs once on any low level player.
    If anything all other people and I said is move the race elsewhere in CL
    It's quite enough of this we be ok on FG.:rolleyes:
  19. Kaitheel Developer

Oh, my! It turns out that their initial size is the cause of the problem. I'll make sure the new ones start and scale to the same size as the other ones.

~ Kaitheel
    Breanna, Alenna, Cyrrena and 4 others like this.
  20. Kaitheel Developer

I've submitted the following changes:
    • Romantic Flower Petals - Collection pieces are once again available for harvesting after completion of "Lovely Flower Petals" collection.
    • The Blushing Stone building blocks have been renamed "Peach Stucco" building blocks.
    • On Wings of Love - Achievement description has been updated.
    • Circular Rug of the Libertine and Rug of the Libertine - Initial size of house items have been increased.
    I'm not sure when these changes will arrive on the Test server, but they're on their way!
    ~ Kaitheel
    Febrith, Breanna, Cyrrena and 5 others like this.