Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2019

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

NO!!! No Pink!! I voted Purple!!
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

The Eday Pq can be done with 4 players, its a struggle and FUN but is doable..may even be doable with 2 but that would be a complete hassle and I wouldn't see it as much fun.
    Now if we could just get some prizes for giving flowers to dead people..all would be good in the world of Norath
    Breanna, elflover, Kaitheel and 2 others like this.
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

There is that area on the beach in Butcherblock where the race for Brewday is run, could move it there. Could move it to EL, there is a Bristlebane race there, the possibilities are endless.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I have only completed giving out roses on one of my characters and have you seen the insane prices people charge for a rose on the broker?

I would so, so, so, love a black rose, and black roses in a heart shaped vase. I am still doing that house for a shadows meets death wedding and black roses would so fit the theme. But even if Kaitheel gave them to us this year for Erollisi it would be to late since the wedding is February 2nd. We seriously need black and dark purple things for the darker side of society. I made the red ruby candelabras for the tables, would have loved it if they were onyx, obsidian, or a deep amethyst. I used blue and red misty tiles, would have loved black and deep purple misty tiles. See where I am going here???
    Febrith, Breanna, Alenna and 2 others like this.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I would just give flowers to Graveshroud, he is dead, his mate Tahlwynn may get angry but I would just tell her there is nothing romantic attached, just simply giving flowers to dead people.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

no, no pink or purple , no plaid or poke dots no stripes . I like this new building blocks to look like normal wallswith maybe at best a ever so slight tint of pinkish orange , o yea the way they are colored right now.
    the building blocks you can make with the gravel are more gray, this walls look more warm.

Black roses yea just like there are scary Frostfell things you can craft and a snowman with a knife in his head
    Well we now got purple carpets and one purple outfit.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Subtle! Yeah, that works. :)

And the folks who know the color wheel way better than I do could probably fix up the building blocks' surroundings to bring out their pinkness better (don't look at me, though; I can't do a thing with a house unless I've got a story for it... :-/)?

But yeah, we need more spooky Erollisi Day stuff; even Evils fall in love (and like getting prezzies and decorating for Frostfell). ;->

Uwk
    who thinks that Brewday, Bristlebane's Day, and Tinkerfest are all actually more Neutral...
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  8. Kaitheel Developer

Unfortunately, the color cannot be adjusted on this set, but I will rename it and change the description to better reflect the set's appearance.

In design, yes, but not in color. The Scholar's rug, Rug of Wisdom, and Rug of Knowledge have gold and aqua thread designs. Are there some I am not aware of?

I'm glad you like that theme! Not this year, but perhaps in the future.

Oh, I can't find one just like this one. The closest I found was the "steel display stand" (http://eq2furniture.com/index.php?item=steel display stand). Is there another I am unaware of?

~ Kaitheel
  9. Kaitheel Developer

I'll take a look at that!

Separate comment: The two new armor crates for Steven and Douglas are heirloom, but the 6 armor pieces in each (tender teal and passionate purple) are no-trade. Could we get them made heirloom instead, in case folks for any odd reason want one piece on one alt, another piece on another alt, and so on?[/quote]

Steven and Douglas' crates and armor are set up the same as "Sisterhood of Erollisi Leather Armor Crate", "Insurrection Armor Crate" and the "Thief of Love Armor Crate."

~ Kaitheel
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  10. Kaitheel Developer

Useful, I agree, but unfortunately not possible without changes to code or art. Why? Because player race models with their hair, skin, armor, etc., cannot be turned into plushies as they are. They would only be a bare, bald, dark elf model. So, art has to stitch all of the customization and armor into one model for each plushie. Which is exactly how you've been able to get some NPCs as plushies, thus far. Maybe more will be available in the future.

Thankfully, in the mean time, you can use House Actors and available equipment to make your very own stand-ins for a lot of these!

~ Kaitheel
  11. Kaitheel Developer

Yup, yup! Slowly but surely, I've been making house item versions of the dungeon furniture items available.

~ Kaitheel
  12. Kaitheel Developer

I don't know. I'll report it to Art though!

~ Kaitheel
  13. Kaitheel Developer

Thankfully, the title and rewards are still available to you and all your alts in Antonica. As for Stinky, I am glad to know you enjoyed him as much as I did! I like to think that he's off on his own quest to find his true love. Who knows, maybe he'll be back in the future with a new adventure to share with us all!

~ Kaitheel
  14. Kaitheel Developer

We aren't able to get a new one for this year, but I'll make a note of that appearance idea for the future!

~ Kaitheel
  15. Mirt Well-Known Member

Thanks for replying. I am just disappointed with the reskins and retreads this year.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  16. Mirt Well-Known Member

Kaitheel -
    Can that blobby blurry ugly pillow be changed to something else? Thanks
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Maybe the outer red area outside the red inner oval (there's a difference) could be a different color, like white or yellow (not neon pink, please...)?

Uwk
    Cyrrena and elflover like this.
  18. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

This :(
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  19. elflover Well-Known Member

Yeah its doable with 2, Ive even started boxing it one time (slow but im sure i could hv finished just remember to have your mercs to protect while you switch) but made a shout out for it to go faster. It is fun and am waiting to see what rewards come from it.
  20. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

I must say, there's just something that feels right about beating people up and taking their candy..very satisfying.
    Breanna, elflover, Ladislava and 3 others like this.