Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2019

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

The achievement is for doing either of the races and getting a certain scoare. That's why there's a post somewhere in this thread {gestures vaguely} saying that the wording on the achievement should be changed to remove the mention of the Commonlands.
  2. Chikkin Well-Known Member

someone mentioned today that if PQ could be timed so it doens't fall when normal CD PQ's are on, it would be much better for players on live
  3. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Yea I was thinking out loud.. but I dont know the timing of the Eday Pq yet, if it lands on every 2 hours it would be Ok, cause the CD PQ's are every 3 which means it would hit at the same time only part of the time..which wouldnt be so bad, but if it lands on the same time every time as the CD Pq's that wouldnt be ideal on a live server.
  4. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Could we possibly make the hitbox/targetbox on the Erollisi roses just a little larger, I have to focus when mousing over them ..same for the roses in the PQ, targetbox is way to small
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Chrol Developer

Will look into this. Thanks!
  6. Chikkin Well-Known Member

I've done 2 PQ's since that failed one last night, both successful. I noticed the marks for them on map vary? sometimes the meeting spot is marked by a red heart, and where 2 zombies start is a ring. These last 2 PQ's today there were 2 hearts where zombies were, and nothign in the middle where they're supposed to meet. Are you still fiddling with that? or is it just inconsistent?

We're due for another PQ in 35 minutes
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  7. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Chrol - the PQ that was gonna pop at 4PM pacific was 20 minutes late, when it popped it again spawned only 1 zombie, the Turmoil Cemetary one again. The one from Graveyard Plains is nowhere to be found, no mark on map for it here, or anywhere else in CL
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I gave up on the PQ at least for now ,besides the zombies who want to stay in their graves
    the ones who want to stop the lovers , are real murder , I tried on my level 100 with heroic gear , and on a low level toon
    if your alone not even 2 hours will be enough to finish this without several fatalities.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm...sounds like the old "we'll FORCE you to group, 'cause we don't actually want you playing your way, especially if it's solo" bit is rearing its ugly head again. :-/

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  10. Aabari Active Member

No cut out dividers for the new block set ? :mad::(
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  11. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I was able to get one zombie to the heart with a level 74 mystic, but only had 30-some minutes, with 3 minutes remaining so I didn't try to go after the other one. =(
  12. Mirt Well-Known Member

let's just get them to be actually pink first without having to squint, then we can worry about cut out dividers :)
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, it took a year or so from the time the cut-outs appeared until they were part of the Glacial, Ice Brick, etc. recipes, if not longer.

Uwk
    who's not saying that's a good thing...hopefully they'll "reimburse" us, if they were intended to be in this year's recipes, or put them in next year's Erollisi recipes? :-/
    Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

On the Public Quest things in the Commonlands, can we PLEASE just have one site? Please? As it is, there doesn't seem to be anywhere in the Commonlands where I can get away from participating in it, will-I, nil-I, and yes, I would like the hearts race back again, please. :-/

Pick a spot, devs. >:-/

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Gneaux like this.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

On the finding petals for the collection thing: I'm finding the new stuff in Qeynos, and I'm finding the new stuff on the roads in Antonica, and also in New Halas. I'm finding new stuff in Freeport, and on the roads in the Commonlands, but where's the third location? I've looked both in and around Neriak and Timorous Deep/Gorowyn; what am I missing? :-/

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  16. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Enchanted land Uwkete
    lot's of roses to pick up there too ;)
  17. Tkia Well-Known Member

I have to agree. I dislike PQs. I dislike the disruption they cause to the zones they're in for people already there and trying to do other content. I especially dislike that this one has pushed out the Commonlands heart race that I used to spend a lot of time enjoying.

Reducing the race to a single location is going to make it very difficult to get the higher scores in future. It doesn't matter how good you are at it, your success rate is always going to be dependant on competition for the nodes which will be doubled with Antonica now being the only race.

Please move the PQ away from Freeport and put the race back.
  18. elflover Well-Known Member

Honestly the heart races are nothing but a way to get some more house items, tokens and a title. Yeah i get having it in one location is going to crowd the Ant one...but the score board doesn't get you anything. If you move the CL one to another zone (so your not over crowding the Ant zone trying to open another instance would be frustrating) or PQ to another. I think its in Cl for the open space like they did for Tinkerfest or have it rotate Ant and Cl like tinkerfest pq (might be too much in a short time)? But I like the PQ breaks from the shard of love farming for more candies and doing races which gets boring and old quick.
  19. Elyria Well-Known Member

Some things I noticed...
    • Maybe it's just me, but no aggro Innoruuk guys spawned when i was moving a zombie alone..I think picking a purple rose sets them off? gonna test this
    • If the aggro guys do spawn, use a red or yellow rose on them, they die right away and you can move on to zombie sheparding:)
  20. Gneaux Active Member

I can't believe they are taking out one of the things I absolutely LOVED about E-Day! I would look forward every year to hearing "Stinky Sideswiper's" romantic quips and would literally spend hours a day every year running that hearts race for him. Not to mention it was really fun getting the title for each race in each zone.

So are new players and alt-a-holics just SOL on getting the title that race offered?

"How does Stinky love thee" ,,,, I guess now I'll really never know how many ways.