Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2019

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Mirt Well-Known Member

2. Mirt Well-Known Member

Ok I stand corrected about it being from last year, however still would be great as a plushie.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Chikkin Well-Known Member

PQ was interesting once we figured out what to do. The mobs spawn without regards if you are chronomentored, possibly mentored at all - they just spawn for you at your real level ( adds a little excitement haha)
    The ending was lethal, if it was only so easy to get rid of zombies lol
  4. Mirt Well-Known Member

Any chance we can get these pink fronds for this E-day :) They are from Eryslai and could call them: "Hey can't we just be Fronds?" LOL

[IMG]
  5. Chikkin Well-Known Member

second PQ seemed broken, only 1 zombie spawned? we failed
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  6. Kasa Well-Known Member

Kaitheel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. Mirt Well-Known Member

8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

What it reminds me of is the Ash building blocks, only with a nicer color (since the Old Urine Stains on the Wooden Wall seem less prominent; don't get me wrong, I love the Ash Tile, but the rest look awful). If they make it just a tad more reddish, that'd be okay, but I wouldn't want that much surface area looking like that one Vase... :-/
    [IMG]
    [Glossy Vase of Love; merchant-bought]

I mean, seriously, that's waaay too pink for a Divider or Tile. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna, Mermut and Rosyposy like this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm...I'll have to agree with that, but maybe it's supposed to be an older, worn, comfy pillow?

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  10. Mirt Well-Known Member

I love those vases, but I'd be happy with something in between the current blush color of the new tiles and that vase.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Amen, yeah! :)

Uwk
    Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Is the "Feeling the Love Rug" one of those that makes you do emotes? And if so...which one...? ;)

Uwk
    Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  13. Kasa Well-Known Member

New holiday achievement is working, I was able to get the title. :)
  14. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

We could use some clarification on the shinies.

It seems that if you don't have the first collection completed, all you get is the old stuff. Which is good, and consistent with things like the Tinkerfest collections.

However, if you've completed the first set ("Romantic Flower Petals"), all you get are the pieces for the new set ("Lovely Flower Petals") instead of both sets. (Tinkerfest let you harvest both sets in the appropriate zones, so you could collect for alts.) Is this how it is intended? I'm ok with just getting the new set, but I suspect that folks with alt armies might like to be able to do all the shiny grabbing on a single alt.

Separate comment: The two new armor crates for Steven and Douglas are heirloom, but the 6 armor pieces in each (tender teal and passionate purple) are no-trade. Could we get them made heirloom instead, in case folks for any odd reason want one piece on one alt, another piece on another alt, and so on?
    Katz, Sigrdrifa, Breanna and 3 others like this.
  15. Elyria Well-Known Member

Hey, I don't see the heart race in commonlands?
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

What I would like with ALL the old activators, from Erollisi Day, Frostfell, etc., is an option to turn them into house plushies, like we have with our mounts. :)

That way, they'd still be "useful." ;->

Uwk
    Breanna, Finora, Mirt and 1 other person like this.
  17. Kasa Well-Known Member

Kaitheel posted the following, "NOTE: "Hearts a'Flutter: Commonlands" was deactivated to make way for the new Public Quest in The Commonlands.". :)
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  18. Elyria Well-Known Member

Thank you! i have had a few glasses of wine and did not see any note about it...i looked even:oops:
    Oh, my..how embarassing. It clearly states it at the bottom with a lovely square bullet and everything:p
  19. Kasa Well-Known Member

LOL ;) you are welcome. Its so exciting when we get events to Test, its easy to miss stuff. :)
  20. Mirt Well-Known Member

yes please for the love of Karana, turn all dungeon items into house items