Marketplace Gifting not working for lifetime memberships

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Meisa, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Meisa Member

Any information on when this will be corrected? When attempting to "gift" from Marketplace, a message posts that you must be an "All Access" member to gift items from Marketplace. The ability to gift ended the day my lifetime membership was purchased. I have petitioned it and received the response that they are working on it.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I too would like an answer.

Entering third week (approx) and still not able to gift. When is this going to be fixed?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Svenone Well-Known Member

It is a known bug, and they are working on a fix. They would be insane to assign a date to when the fix will be ready.
    Spindle likes this.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

After a month it should work. At least that is what happened to one of the four accounts that I bought one year subscriptions for when they had that sale a couple of years ago. Even though all four accounts still had time on their current subscription when I purchased the one year subscriptions, one of the four accounts could not gift for one month, almost like it was a new subscription as opposed to just changing the billing term.
    Breanna and Finora like this.
  5. Prox Well-Known Member

My issue is, I cant look at my account transactions anymore . I get an error if I try to look at them.
    Meisa likes this.
  6. Meisa Member

I can't see mine, either, but get an error message. I was hoping to see the exact date that would be one month from the lifetime subscription purchase ( I don't recall because it was a surprise gift), but it won't even show me that date. Right now, I still can't get gifting to work, although it's most certainly been a full month since the purchase.
  7. Meisa Member

It has been more than a month and gifting still does not work for me. And there is nothing on forums about when a fix might be available. :-(
    Xianthia likes this.
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I would petition and see what they say.
    Dude and Breanna like this.
  9. HonigBall New Member

Did anyone write a petition and receive an answer to this? I didn't get anything yet...
  10. Xianthia Well-Known Member

/ib4 anyone posts "they are working on it"

It's now just about four months and no update after "we are working on it". This is more of a punishment for purchasing lifetime than a "bonus". Can we get an update as to what headway, if any, is being made to allow lifetime members to be able to gift?
    Beanno and Ratala like this.
  11. Beanno New Member

The work around is another account $ub$cription. Always what they intended?