The Escape Room

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by JasminiaMoon, Jan 18, 2019.

1. JasminiaMoon Member

Hi all!

Wanted everyone to see the latest project that I finally finished. I did not do a tour video because I would like to see some of you make a video of you attempting to get to the end. I have a trailer for you all to see. I took a Kromzek Keep and turned it into an "escape room" basically you have to find your way to the guild hall door. (It's pretty easy don't worry) It's located on the Antonia Bayle Server designed and decorated by me, Jasminia. Good Luck and hope you enjoy!

2. Breanna Well-Known Member

OOOOO I want to try, except then I'll have to buy a character slot and make a new character on AB, and we were just on our way to another meeting.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

You don't have any toons on AB, Breanna? :eek:

Uwk
    who wishes Character Slots could be given, but isn't sure the gifting ability is up yet on the Marketplace... :-/
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

As long as there are no scary poppy things in it I will go see it!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  5. Breanna Well-Known Member

I know, right!!! It's almost sacrilege isn't it LOL
  6. JasminiaMoon Member

There's nothing that pops out and scares you :) I have anxiety enough don't need to bring that on anyone else haha!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I think we will have to stop by the Character Slot store on the way to the meeting Uwk so Breanna can get a slot on AB.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Absolutely! :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I went through this! Found the Guild Hall door! Realized I didn't have a GUILD! But then I got invited into one. . . Guess I wil have to visit AB more often now.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  10. JasminiaMoon Member

NICE! What did you think?
  11. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

It was fun. . . I really enjoyed it! ;)