PLAYER RECOMMENDED HOMES & RANDOM VIDEOS

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Febrith, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Yet another fabulous home on AB that could use some visitors.

Paradise Falls Resort - Massive - Recently Published - owner is Kailypzo.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Another jaw dropping home I found by accident, published some 278 days ago, I can't believe I never visited it until today

Antonia Bayle, Hall of Fame, Creativity recent which I think is default that shows, it's #7 currently
    named: Tsumaranai's House (WIP, as is) whatever that means
    owner Tsumanarai

It's a Freeport 6 roomer, it's totally re-skinned into a custom epic palace. The details on interior walls, ceilings and floors (OMG the FLOORS!!)are mind blowing - examine everything to see what it's made of!

Not sure if video will do it justice, try to see it in person, soo worth it
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Febrith Well-Known Member

That house has been video'd several times - the last one I did was 9 months ago:-

No doubt it's changed again!
    Oaky has also visited and has videos of it on her channel :)
    WIP = work in progress
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Chikkin like this.
  4. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Nice!! I missed any videos of it then, thank you! your 9 months ago video is probably after it was last published

And this Work in Progress, I don't know... house sits at 997/1000 and 993/1000 building blocks with some 400 more items in crate hehehe

It's perfect to me as is :)
  5. Febrith Well-Known Member

I know what you mean but every now and again she takes a bit down and completely redecorates - I honestly don't think I could do that with something so perfect - I'd have to go and start a different house to preserve this one!
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

One "advantage," I guess, of having several dozen toons: no time to go back and do much futzing on one house when most of the others don't get any love at all, except in swaps. ;->

Uwk
    Breanna and Febrith like this.