Old pvp blue adorns,anyone using them?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Gandolph, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Gandolph Member

Bolstered Attributes seems viable,any others worth digging out of the bank vault? or is ability double cast and a damage proc( Reactionary Strike ) way to OP compared to the old runes...discuss,thanks!
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Are the PVP blues even equippable in Chaos Descending blue adornment slots? Checking EQ2U, there's 10 level 110 blue adorns.
  3. Gandolph Member

yes it is equipable..
  4. Gelenor Well-Known Member

Gandolph the wizard... as like magic the ability to use them will now certainly disappear!
  5. Gelenor Well-Known Member

6. semisus Does not play this game

is there anyway of getting these adorns these days?
  7. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I don't think so, but if they are available, it will be from the Proving Grounds merchants.

I'm not sure why you'd want to use a PVP blue adorn as compared with the CD blue adorns, which have a bunch of stats, and at much larger values than the old PVP adorns.

Current gear has blue slots for Primary, Secondary, and Ranged. You can look at the stats and compare for yourself. The links above are to EQ2U item searches for all blue adorns that fit that slot. I included all levels.
  8. semisus Does not play this game

I looked and they are not there , and yes i would use relentless conviction blue rune
    Breanna likes this.