Erollisi Day special request?

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Mercychalice, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

For the darker kind among us, black rose bouquets and the like would be super swell. :D
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

We do have some here and there, and purple roses, but yeah, we could use more of those. :)

Uwk
    Cyrrena likes this.
  3. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Pink and PURPLE building blocks like the Adoration blocks a few Erollisi's ago. .. .
    And a purple or pink Tea set.
    I would ask for a NEW outfit. . . (but we know how that will go over. . . . ) Maybe we could at least hope for another color on the Priestess Leggings and vest)
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Purple, yeah, and maybe yellow, though maybe sandstone could fill in for that. Not lemon-y enough, though... ;->

Uwk
    who will be more than happy to save you all the pinks, Q :D
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

*punt*
    Are we having an Erollisi Swap or are we taking a break??
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

The last time (or two?), there was the combined holiday swap of ED, Brewday, and Bristlebane's, where we could pick from 1, 2, or all 3 holidays, or none of the above. I like that idea, 'cause that extends it through to Bristlebane's on Live for the new recipes. ;->

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Quiarrah like this.
  7. Lera Well-Known Member

Last year was the Holiday House Exchange, which covered all three holidays that start with B. Blerky Day, Brew Day, and Bristlebane Day.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

YAY for Purple, NAY for Pink.
  9. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

LOL You say that now, but you know some time would creep up in the future where a pink block or wall would be useful.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

My Troll Illusionist on Thurgadin would love it. :-/

Uwk
    who really, really wouldn't...
    Cyrrena, Mercychalice and Breanna like this.
  11. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Things they could do and only have to re-color or re-skin would be:

PINKISH/PURPLISH Stone of Adoration blocks

Valentine TEA SET

Gi's (like the temporary Festival clothing) in Pink, Purple, Yellow, . . . .RED (and make it PERMENANT)

Pinkish/purplish pillow piles (Ideal color for the pillow pile like the one we got for NOTD awhile back would be Pink, Purple and BLACK)

**I will add to this when I have thought some more**
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm...pink, purple, red, and yellow pile? Like one for each color of the smaller pillows, roses, etc.?

And blue, black, "nasty" green, purple (a different shade?), etc. for the "bad folks"? ;->

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  13. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

The only way I would suck it up and accept something pink is if Ttobey made my BROOM MOUNT and only made it with something pink on it.

But I am always happy if someone else gets something they want, so if you would like pink, then I would throw my support behind it.
  14. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

[IMG]
    (pls excuse this terrible photo edit)

[IMG]
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Actually, that's not too bad an edit, that Divider; if it were a smooth, solid piece of BRIGHT PINK that would be harder to take, I think. ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.