2018 SSHHS Video Post thread!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Darkzypher, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Mirt Well-Known Member

Ocarinah,

Thank you so much for videoing the home I did for Allasandrey. I had a wonderful time doing it and I know that she really likes it, which is the most important.

I do remember the solusek's eye thing you mentioned from years ago. :)

Your comment about you not knowing I was a decorator made me chuckle, because although I have been decorating since the game began, I hadn't published anything until the recent ToT swap and now the 2 houses for this swap.

I am hoping to publish my own home, for Mirteen, very soon.

Hugs,
    Mirt
    Ocarinah and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Mirt Well-Known Member

Febirth,

Thank you so much for videoing the house I did for Vas (Zasche). This house was a huge undertaking for me, as you said in the video, but I am very happy with the way it turned out. I believe that Vas really enjoys it and I am so happy about that.

I appreciate your wonderful comments.

Hugs,
    Mirt
    Febrith and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. Mirt Well-Known Member

I want to give a special shout out to Devilkiss and Batrina in regards to the Maj'Dul home I built for Vasciagio. My Mirteen on MD is only a handful of months old so I was very limited to what I had in regards to items. I did grind a bunch of FF tokens and Gorowyn city fest tokens out to get things, however, without Bat and DK's help I would not have been able to do that home. Thank you again!
  4. kianne Well-Known Member

I shall be doing then sshhs videos tonight so any chance the rest of you can up put your homes on SF so I can do them.... I know Quiarrah has put hers up.. wrymtong and Aney have but I'm not visiting them as i did them ones .... but the others haven't put up when last I looked yesterday...

Cheers
    Kianne xx
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Aw! Taity/Nymm's place should be up, or at least available; guess you could ask the organizers to let you in, but they'd probably like the owner to get a chance to see it first... ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  6. kianne Well-Known Member

I would much rather wait for the owners to see their homes first and put them up for the public on the Lb Uwk b4 i tour them xx
  7. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

You are very welcome :D I look forward to seeing more of the houses you decorate :cool:
  8. Mirt Well-Known Member

I
    In the home I did for Allasandrey, in the guest room, the stack of 'stairs' are supposed to be board games, not actual stairs. :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  9. elflover Well-Known Member

Sorry for the delay for the other servers videos i got them up yay. if i messed up or anything let me know ill get it fixed or post a new one. <3 was fun touring ya'lls homes
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Sorry about that! :-/ When Feb does one of mine and sees the pages and pages and pages worth of book, she usually just shrugs and says, "You can read it at your leisure!" and moves on, thus saving her voice. Thanks for plowing through all that, but it isn't necessary, so long as the homeowner sees it. ;->

I'm glad you understood immediately about the fake bookshelf/door bit! Took forever to get that to behave properly... ;)

And it's Karana's Daughter, essentially, only more like Icelandic (Karanasdottir), 'cause she's a New Halas native, etc. :)

Uwk
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  11. Iskatawna Active Member

I know this is a little late (okay maybe a lot!) I just want o say that Mirteen did such an awesome job on my house on AB! I love that house! if you get a chance to visit it please do! it's published. The video is above also.
    Server: Antonia Bayle
    Title: Frostfell Home by Mirteen SSHHS18
    Address: 5 Freedom Road, Freeport
    Owner: Allasandrey
    Decorator: Mirteen
    Category: Medium Homes
    Thank you so MUCH Mirteen!! Well done! /HUGZ
  12. Sucreblu Member

Thank you Kianne for your work on My home It was wonderful...got yelled at for not putting your name on the published home sice this is the first one i published didnt know...again i really liked the home
  13. elflover Well-Known Member

Aww sorry about getting yelled at hun. When i do the house swaps i at least try to put the event name (ex. hhe or sshhs) ive had it where i couldn't fit decorators name in the title.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I run into that, too. I hope it'll be easier with the HHE19 being two characters less; sometimes that can make the difference. :)

Uwk
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  15. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Don't feel bad. I remember one of my first ones I just put the event name and when it was video'd, I heard Hmmm when they said the name of the home ;) That is when I started looking around and realized my Boo Boo.

But I really did not know that is what you do. Maybe that is something that needs to be added to the homeswap posts so folks will know. It is a learning process!!!

Aney~
    elflover and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  16. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Oh I have done the same thing. . . in my excitement to get it published I sometimes forget. HAppens to the best of us. That doesn't mean we love our houses any less.