Ethereal runes from last summer

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Arclite, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Arclite Well-Known Member

Probably being asked in various forms before but thought i'd ask again to jog the memory a bit and you know, they are kinda still relevant;).

The last summer's ethereal runes, will they be given to the players at the end of this expansion just like the KA ones were given in PoP?

Not everyone can server hop to IoR and get them you know.
  2. Mathafern Well-Known Member

I seem to recall it being closer to the middle of the expansion they handed over at least the most important rune.

It is rough because the runes make a big difference for some classes- at least for fighter though it doesn't take that many coin to get the one that really matters.

It isn't the hop to IoR that is hard (there's a cheap transfer or you can start a toon there if you plan ahead)- it's the hop back that costs you.
  3. Arclite Well-Known Member

Yes. i was being vague with that statement. Moreover, its not just the hopping back that is costly, to buy the tokens you need plat and thats not something everyone can muster in a matter of days unless you buy/sell krono or grind and sell stuff to get enough to buy.

I had asked for the runes to be added to expansion loot tables since they were introduced years ago. That never happened. Now that they have been handed out for free mid/late part of the next expansion, might as well get an eta.