Beware claiming/checking your DBG

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Lateana, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

As of 10:45 PM CST 1/8/2019, I claimed my 500 DBG and my account lost 5,000 DBG instead of gaining 500 DBG. I checked the balance again and it went down another 500, and each time I look at it I lose another 500. Of course I petitioned it, but I would be wary of claiming your monthly DBG in case this is a system wide problem and not just one with my account.
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

How are you checking your DBC? The only way I know to do it is open up the Marketplace and look at the bottom. That shouldn't deduct any DBC. Of course bugs happen, but I am curious if there is a different way to check that might be causing the problem.
  3. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

You are supposed to be able to check your DBC balance on line through your account as well as see your purchase history, but when I checked purchase history I got an error that says the system is down. Its been that way for quite some time now.

I claimed my DBC through the Marketplace window, then closed it and reopened it because sometimes it doesn't auto update. Each time I reopened the window the total amount changed downward.

BTW, my petition went nowhere, they just checked two lines of the log and said all was good. I am so glad that I am letting my other accounts go FTP now so I don't have to worry about DBC anymore for them LOL.
    Soara2 likes this.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Actually, respond back to the petition (you just open it on the petition page), and politely ask them to please escalate the issue to accounting or to the support supervisor, because you are certain your DBC has been negatively affected. Tell them how much DBC you believe you should have, and ask them to tell you how much DBC they see on your account from their end.
    Lateana, Soara2, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  5. Dude Well-Known Member

Thanks! I didn't know that.