Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Trevynoae Member

Hate to disappoint you but those wings look as they are meant to be and no graphics or whatever setting will fix that.
    They are designed to look shabby and have holes all over.

What was suggested is to make the texture less pixelated - especially the edges I think because those are truly blocky and could use some smoothing.

(Those wings you could get when you played one of their facebook games I think - at least they came with a separate game as bonus - years ago. Although they might have made them available via other means, too, meanwhile.)
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*Passes through the thread leading the BROOM MOUNT CAMPAIGN Parade, there are various effigies of Ttobey being flown like Macy's Balloons, there are mount drawn floats with other various mounts displayed on them, there is a float with King Kaitheel on it with crafters worshipping him, there is a float with Gnobrin on it showing their support for the BROOM MOUNT, there is music and beads being thrown like Mardi Gras, there is a float with all the Devs on it enjoying their favorite Dev treats and drinks with an effigy of Ttobey on the far end with no Ttobey treats and no drinks with no way for Ttobey to get to the middle where the other Devs are with their treats and drinks, and the multitudes are amassed, marching through the thread*
    Dude, ttobey, Breanna and 1 other person like this.
  3. Breanna Well-Known Member

LOL you are so funny. Very vivid picture, very pretty parade. And can you find me some more fliers I'm all out.
    Dude, ttobey, Cyrrena and 1 other person like this.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*races back to the Guild Hall to get a ton more fliers as we will toss them like propaganda from the parade floats, and maybe the Gnome Army will make one or two of the effigies explode dumping tons of fliers from them.*

*races over to Breanna, gives her a full wagon load of fliers, then drags the other two wagons back to the parade, silently praising the deities for a pack horse to help with the wagons*

*rejoins the Parade, runs about to the various floats stocking them all with the fliers and instructing the float riders to toss them to the crowds. Runs over to the multitudes and hands all of them stacks of fliers to toss out during their march. Heads over to the Gnomish Army, led by Zemziminagus, whispers with him, gesturing wildly and drawing a diagram on the back of a flier, gives a full wagonload of fliers to the Gnomish Army and lends them her packhorse to pull the wagon while the Gnomes are marching, the Gnomes on the Gnome Army float are receiving instructions and the diagram from Zemziminagus and beginning to work at record pace.*
    Dude, ttobey, Rosyposy and 1 other person like this.
  5. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Happy New Year!
    Sigrdrifa, Dude, Zeddicious and 4 others like this.
  6. Wilowsong Active Member

Happy New Year to you too ttobey! :)
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Happy New Year Ttobey, do you like the parade?
    Rosyposy, Dude and Breanna like this.
  8. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Yes it sounds like a lovely parade. Really reallllyyy loovvvely.
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  9. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

/grabs a broom
    sweeps up errant fliers, confetti
    *mumbles* good thing these brooms don't fly, I'd never get all this mess swept up.
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and ttobey like this.
  10. Breanna Well-Known Member

O My you're in troubleeee! :eek:
  11. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*looks back after hearing someone mumbling negative thoughts on flying BROOM MOUNTS, runs to the end of the current parade and chains Zeddicus to the Rhinos from Kunark that are pulling the last float so he doesn't fly away when the magic happens, giggles snarkily hoping he doesn't mind sweeping up behind Rhinos that have had time to digest their last meal.*

*makes sure that the next parade is forming up where they should be and everybody is in place, then dashes back to the front of the current parade and uses her land bound broom to lead this parade to the end as a good parade marshall should, so the next parade can begin.*
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  12. Breanna Well-Known Member

LMAO I told you Zed you were in trouble. :D
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and ttobey like this.
  13. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

What time zone are you guys in? Why are you up so early??
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  14. Breanna Well-Known Member

Michigan here Eastern Standard, I am up this early because I'm at work YUK!!!!!
  15. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I do not sleep. I run parades and campaigns for a BROOM MOUNT!!!

*continues setting up the next parade so that it can start on time, making sure each float is well stocked with campaign fliers. Looks to the sun and shadows to tell the time and smiles to herself as the next parade will start in an hour, as scheduled*
    Breanna, ttobey and Rosyposy like this.
  16. Kelvmor Active Member

I don't play too much any more, but I just wanted to drop by and say ttobey is still best dev. <3 He deserves all the raises. The animations in this expac are great.
    Pixistik, Feara, Rhodris and 4 others like this.
  17. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

You should come and play more with us, we have a great time. Lots of parades and campaign rallies are planned for this year.

I must however disagree with you to some extent. Kaitheel is the best dev ever!!!! Ttobey could be close to Kaitheel's status if he would get the BROOM MOUNT completed and in game. He would have almost as many worshipers and minions as Kaitheel has.

*runs off to begin the second parade of the year*
    Pixistik, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  18. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Thanks Kelvmor!
    Feara, Cyrrena, Kelvmor and 3 others like this.
  19. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

This thread is actually starting to even weird me out now. I didn't think it was possible
  20. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Wait till the duck is riding the broom.
    Cyrrena, Breanna, Feara and 1 other person like this.