Raiding/Itemization.

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Adoninilol, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Arclite Well-Known Member

I can't believe that people are actually complaining about the content being hard for casual players. I bet you were the same folks who instigated the devs to nerf avatar gear back in TSO on the live servers years ago. Raiders have OP gear, nerf them.

Just seriously with all due respect, stick to decorating the houses/crafting or whatever else you fancy and leave the raiding to those who enjoy (and know about it ought to work) that aspect of the game.

If i was to reverse this situation and give you a hypothetical scenario:

Thread: We need more house items.

OP (who is a veteran in house decor over the years): We need more please.
    Raider (who decorated the house once in their life). No we don't, the last update made the lamp too OP (it was bright). You house decorators make things too complicated. /rage

I am sorry about the above graphic analogy but it had to be said.
  2. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

I agree, no one has really complained about the difficulty this expansion really, mostly because it's broken into easy/hard mode in the end bosses so people can actually clear zones and just work on hard modes as they go.

It was just ridiculous there for awhile when I was seeing guilds take 30minutes to kill vuulan, that's just obnoxious given how easy mode shouldn't be balanced around momentum and I said that, but alas.