Test Server Guide Events

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Elyshka, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Kasa Well-Known Member

Thank you so much, that was a lot of time you spent, big HUGS! :) Have a wonderful holiday!
  2. Elyshka Senior Guide

Happy New Year!

I hope that you've all made it safely through the dark and into the bright and shining prospects of another trip around our little star! And, speaking of the stars, I've heard some most intriguing rumors. Now, you'll never hear me repeating gossip, so you better be sure and listen close the first time:
    • Sunday, January 6th around Noon PST (3 pm EST / 8 pm UTC) - Are you curious to know what the year to come holds in store for you? A rather remarkable prognosticator will be allowing you the opportunity to take a peek into the future! Simply make your way to the Gorowyn City Festival for your chance to look to the stars for guidance! (This is an rp event.)
    • Saturday, January 12th between 11 am PST and 5 pm PST (2 pm - 8 pm EST / 7 pm - 1 am [13 Jan] UTC) - Let's take to the skies and soar above the peaks of the Thundering Steppes! The Flying Freebooters are pulling into port and erecting their remarkable Aether Racing contraption for six hours, so strap on your flight goggles and get ready for adventure! (Note: The representative from the Flying Freebooters will be on hand for a short while at both the beginning and end of the racing schedule, but the track itself will be up for the entire six-hour period.)
    • Sunday, January 13th around Noon PST (3 pm EST / 8 pm UTC) - Are the stars not enough for you? How about another realm to explore? Otuno Qamaniq will be venturing back to Norrath from his home in the Celestial Realms seeking adventurers for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Meet him in the Commonlands for your chance at glory! (Reminder: This quest is not repeatable, so check your siblings and cousins and Crazy Old Uncle Beauregard to see if anyone has yet to go on this amazing journey.)
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

awesome I try to find the time to come for this events :cool:
    And , :D HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY new year to you too :)
    Elyshka and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  4. Zoe1 Member

Anyone know the name of this quest or how I could find out the name? I am at a total loss on how to role play.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

don't worry about it , just use a little imagination, think about how your race would act or your class
    if that's not something you like to do , just be yourself and have fun ;)
  6. Zoe1 Member

Thank you Schmetterling for the advice. :)
  7. Momo Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for today, that was really fun!! Im noting down those fortunes - they go perfectly in frostfell greeting cards, methinks :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Elyshka like this.
  8. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I .. slept through getting my fortune told. :(
  9. Elyshka Senior Guide

No worries! Jhara just stopped by my place on her way home to let me know that she greatly enjoyed her visit and is looking forward to providing her unique talents again down the road. Once she recovers from having her table set on fire (Gnomes, am I right?), she'll give me a heads up on when she plans to make another appearance.
  10. Dyeana Active Member

Where in commonlands does one think he will appear?:)

Madam was thinking of sending over her troup of girls to cheer on the glory of the return. OK, so it is more like a horde, but they will see you one at a time. :p

Dye
  11. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

He'll be by the Spire.
  12. Elyshka Senior Guide

I hate being the bearer of bad news, but I've just heard from Zandi and she's feeling poorly and won't be able to make it to the Thundering Steppes tomorrow. Instead, she'll be visiting on the 19th at the same times. She wanted me to make sure that I conveyed just how sorry she is.

In other news, I've sent a messenger to Otuno, to check how he's feeling (since we all had lunch together recently -- you know how those Bertoxxulous plagues can spread) and I sent along a pot of vulrich noodle soup to accompany my letter. I'm hoping that he's well enough to visit on Sunday, but I should know for sure tomorrow one way or the other and I'll be sure to keep you updated as I know more.

Oh, this is just a terrible mess. I'm so sorry. :(
  13. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Good health is more important! May "they" feel better quickly!
    Momo, Pixistik, Elyshka and 2 others like this.
  14. Kasa Well-Known Member

Thank you for the heads up Elyshka, hope "they" :) get better soon!
    Momo, Pixistik, Elyshka and 2 others like this.
  15. Momo Well-Known Member

So sorry for you, get well soon!
    Best Wishes!
  16. Elyshka Senior Guide

Otuno says that he'll be there tomorrow. He might be a bit slower with the quill, but he's determined to make the journey. <3
  17. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Just to remind folks that this is going on TODAY, as it was rescheduled due to illness. You have a few more hours to come play with the races if you're so inclined.
  18. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I went skiing in my car last night, it took me 40 minutes to go to a place it normally takes 10 to 15 minutes to get to.
    the snow kept on clogging up the windshield wipers and the snow just kept on coming .
    Well I am going to have fun with this event , just hope it's easier to drive this ride.
    Lol most of my toons were still in Frostfell village and you know where the evac place is for that :D

OWE never mind that was yesterday.:oops::(
  19. Elyshka Senior Guide

*hugs Schmetterling* I'm glad that you got home safely, even in all that snow!

I'm gonna put my ear to the ground and see what sort of gossip I can stir up soon. :)
  20. Elyshka Senior Guide

Psst... You, with the cute face... C'mere...

So, there's stuff coming up. You wanna know more? Here ya go!

*slips a crumpled piece of parchment into your hand which, if unfurled, reads the following*
    • Saturday, February 16th around 1 pm PST (4 pm EST / 9 pm UTC) - Love on the rocks, ain't no surprise... But maybe you can help! Be in New Halas to get the scoop!
    • Sunday, February 17th around Noon PST (3 pm EST / 8 pm UTC) - Otuno Quamaniq will be returning to visit with adventurers who are eager to learn their way around the Celestial Realms. He'll be making his way back to Odus, so watch for his call and join him in the Sundered Frontier! (Note: This quest is not repeatable.)