Test Server Guide Events

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Elyshka, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Squeecha Senior Guide

Well, hopefully you gets to it before THAT long.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Squeecha Senior Guide

I has been on the past several says at various times, but I'll try to bes on today
    I has been on the past few days several times, but I'll tries to be on today again in a little while. just asks around when you're on and I'll reply back at you.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, well, you try being on-call for phone tech support at a medical software company when it's 6 am here, 9 am there, and the billing officer at a hospital back east is frantic and needing to get his billing module to work properly before noon there...and we officially opened (and the Billing Dept. [all one of him] came in) at 9 am, PST (noon there). I finally rousted our Billing Dept. out of bed for a non-emergency call, and apologized profusely until he got back to me and said, "Don't worry; since it was a non-emergency call, which I solved, thank you very much, it wasn't part of his regular account package deal for after-hours service. Which means [and I could hear the grin in his voice], since it wasn't during business hours, he'll be charged time-and-a-half for his lack of planning. Double, if I can manage it. Good night [since the sun hadn't even come up yet]; see you at work in a few hours."

Oy... X-P

Uwk
    Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I can verify that as of now, Squeecha is INDEED ON TEST! :D In the Frostfell Village, disguising people as deer with red noses! :D

And meeting the Uwklings of the Horde, one at a time. ;->

Uwk
    who doesn't know how long she'll be there, so...
  5. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I picked up the quest on all nine of my Test toons... thank you so much, Squeecha!
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

She's gone now, but she stuck around for quite a while! :D

On behalf of the Horde on Test, thanks so much, Squeecha! :D

Uwk
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

She was quite generous and stuck around long enough for all 18 of mine there. :)

Uwk
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  8. Squeecha Senior Guide

;)

It was that or goes and hang lights.... I'd rather bes on doing that.
  9. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

You're the best Squeecha! Thanks a lot for all of us!
  10. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Sorry folks kept missing you. (I've been dealing with a dead computer for the last few days :O)

A Very Good Spot to let us know you're around is the /Test channel (/test when you're on Test, and /test.test from other servers). We use it to keep in touch even when we're on the live servers, ask for help, rally the troops, etc.

I noticed on launch day that the broadcast message of your arrival was ONLY broadcasting in Myrist, not serverwide, and we had to amplify the signal from there. :D

Thanks for getting more eager folks their status/bag fix! I've been seeing lots of guild leveling announcements, and it is lovely to see Test having more life breathed into it.
  11. Ratala Active Member

Giving a heads up on a time when any quest is given out would be a great help. Checking the guide forum and here are helpful when not on the game. At least if we know a certain time we can plan to be in the game.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  12. Squeecha Senior Guide

It wasn't a broadcast, just a message to the zone, since folks should have already known where to bes.

And I do say hi on Test, but I think sometimes it gets missed, just like general, while folkses is looking at their crafting and gifts and suches. :D
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

When in doubt...Antonia.Bayle_Homeshow! :D

Or is it, Antonia_Bayle.Homeshow...I always get those mixed up. :-/

Uwk
  14. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

/join Antonia_Bayle.Homeshow :cool:
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

That's the one! Thanks. :)

Uwk
  16. Elyshka Senior Guide

He's making a list, he's checking it twice...

Hello, lovely citizens of Test! I just dropped in to chat with Santa Glug and, as it turns out, you're all on the good list this year! In celebration, a few familiar friends will be stopping by on Sunday, December 23rd to seek a bit of help. Keep your ears open around the following times to lend a hand!
    • 10 am PST (1 pm EST / 6 pm UTC) - A bewildered spirit has been awaiting the arrival of some lost souls who have yet to arrive in the Ethernere. Can you seek Rargnir Marrspear in the Obol Plains to help find the missing Newsies?
    • Noon:15 pm PST (3:15 pm EST / 8:15 pm UTC) - Looking to do a bit of exploring in the dark recesses of the Ever Deep? You'll want to stop by Kelethin and meet with Kessalie Coppersprocket first!
    • 2:30 pm PST (5:30 pm EST / 10:30 pm UTC) - Rumor has it that people are still getting a bit lost in the Celestial Realms. Don't let this happen to you! Meet with Otuno Quamaniq in Kylong Plains for a very special map.
    Don't forget that each of these quests cannot be repeated, so if you've done them in the past, be sure to send by a relative who has not yet had the opportunity!
    Kasa, Ratala, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  17. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I'll try to find a relative who hasn't done these, and I'll start making noises in the appropriate channels as well.
  18. Elyshka Senior Guide

If anyone should happen to be otherwise engaged by the making of merriment and such on Sunday, fear not! These folks will likely be dropping by some time after everyone has recovered from the holidays.
  19. Ratala Active Member

Elyshka! Great to see you back :) Hope to see you Sunday in Kylong Plains.
  20. Ratala Active Member

Thank you for giving out the quests today. :) I got the quest on all my girls on both accounts and hubby even got the quest for his characters.

We appreciate the time you have given, especially since it is a holiday weekend.

Hope your holidays are fun and safe and the new year brings you happiness and health :)