Not sure where to post this but Luclin is whole?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Tondelayah, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Tondelayah New Member

Okay, HUGE EQ lore junkie here. I have been out of the loop a while due to real life....(yuck) but I logged in this morning to look at the Frostfell items and my character was camped in Qeynos. I overheard NPC's talking about Luclin is whole again and how they hope that Kerafym doesn't escape? What is going on? Is there a website that someone can point me to, that I can get updated on this lore? This is a HUGE thing that Luclin is back together. I played some last year, but I don't remember seeing Luclin whole. Is this a new expack? What is going on? I am a bit overexcited, yes I know but wow. Luclin exploding was the one piece of lore that I always felt was so tragic in the story of how EQ2 came to be. Thanks for any information. You can move this thread if its not in the right place
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

End of the Skyshrine expac explains how it happened and why
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Yeah, I saved you by defeating kerafrym bro. Theer and kerafrym washing machine their way up to the moon then it becomes whole again because they needed to use that barrel roll animation somewhere.

WW1st btw, Fatality #1.
  4. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

You have to do the raids to get the complete story of each expac.
  5. Tondelayah New Member

Ok thanks for informing me, so basically what happened ingame? Did someone raid Kerafym and it just went back to how it was before The Shattering? I have been away quite some time as I said above and would love to actually read up on everything that has happened lore wise in the past year or so if there is a site out there, I would love the information. This is why EQ has always held a special place in my heart because the lore is just fascinating. I wish they would make videos of the big events happening such as Luclin being whole again in the game, PoP gods coming back with I think Planes of Prophecy? If someone knows of a place for those too, please feel free to post all that information. I don't have much to offer but my thanks and the knowledge that you have made my simple mind so happy!!
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

There probably is a video somewhere about that, but frankly, Luclin is "held together" by spit, duct tape, and good intentions. It doesn't look remotely habitable again to me (and I, too, was really disappointed when it went foom; I had a Vah Shir Beastlord there in the pen-n-paper version of EQ1); there's still a lot of material trailing from it on both ends (not sure how that works, astronomy-wise); the orreries depicting the solar system don't have it as really healthy-looking, and there's a psycho dragon lord just beneath the surface. :(

Not sure, having not bought the latest/greatest expac yet, but general question: is there a way to get back up to Luclin now and see how things are going up there?

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Mycelian New Member

Is the centuries old Gnomish gate system active, but the planetside facility is lost to history?
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

That, I'm not sure. :-/

Uwk