Frostfell Feedback and Bugs 2018

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Nov 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Cyrena, remember we are on a boat , have not seen Kaitheel in days,
    I think he send us by boat , so he can enjoy the flight .
    But look at the bright side we are in one of those fast ships, and we get something of a cruse.
    O no that guy does not look to nice , ruuuuuuuuuun he want's us to scrub the deck and clean up the toilets.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

ROFL! :D

Especially if we're seasick anywhere but over the rail...in the proper direction, wind-wise... ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Quillyne Active Member

Sadly, the Frostfell backpacks have once again not made it onto the market place this year. Really disappointed, but thank you Kaitheel for trying to help.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

They could still add them if they want to. Keep your paws crossed.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Dude and Breanna like this.
  5. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

It didn't sink in until today that, while Fallen Gate will now be able to reach crafting level 90, and thus scribe the recipes for the keys for the Frostfell crafting stations, they wouldn't be able to actually *craft* the keys for a couple more expansions due to the ingredients required. :( I was really looking forward to crafting Frostfell stuff year round. :O
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ooh yea I forgot I could not remember why Stormhold was not able to do it.:eek:
    And I bought those recipes :(

And I just looked at the cheerful Santa Clug house and I don't like the idea to live in a snow glob.
    everything around is huge and I feel like a tiny bug inside a cage. That idea is even more amplified by the fact that there is not door or anything like that to exit .
    So I don't know take a tour yourself
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I did tour the home. It appealed to me for a larger character, like an ogre, troll, or barbarian, but not for a ratonga, gnome, halfling, etc. The number of coins required for it did not appeal to me.

Unless I missed something on my tour, I learned that you had to stay on the 3 circular platforms, flying was really only hovering a little ways above the platform and if you stayed on the edge of the platform and walked slowly around, eventually you would find the little post with the snow globe on top where you could teleport to a different one of the 3 platforms or exit the home. I never found any way to get off of the platforms. I am assuming if one purchased this home, they could do a breakout to get off the platforms, but I will not be purchasing it, so I will have to rely on the information provided by someone that does.
  8. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Sorry I never thought to say thank you for the buff package to Icy Keep, made the fights much better
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

FEEDBACK/BUG:
    (nah, just plain BUG, I think)

The Snowflurries out on the ice flows you encounter while gathering the 5 self-delivering gifts (WHY? What is the purpose for them being there? They aren't ever there for anything else; why make this difficult?) don't have a Loot "button" or option, just an Examine. Usually, apparently there's nothing to loot, since a) no Loot button/option, and b) the cursor never changes to a Loot sort of thing, indicating you can scavenge the corpse. ;-> This time, tonight, there was a Small Chest, which contained an Advanced recipe book, which would've been useful to have, indeed (it was, I must admit, on Skyfire server, but I have noticed the exact same thing on Test, where the 'flurries have no way of looting). Fortunately, I was able to eventually open it, after waiting over a minute for the sprawled corpse of the 'flurry to finally rot away sufficiently so that I could reach the Chest at all. Apparently, the little floating wispy things turn into giant misty amoebas once they die; everything leaks out. :-/

Long story short: please talk to someone about putting the Loot button/option on these things, if we have to have them at all. Even if there was nothing on the body itself, clicking on Loot would've cleared off the corpse so that I could get to the Chest before it went away (yep, I did eventually get to open it, which is how I knew what was in it). :-/

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  10. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Did you try right clicking it first?
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yep, all the usual things one does to get the Loot part to come up...nothing. :(

Uwk
  12. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

/summon will pull that chest right out from under the body...
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm! :D

But, do you have to be able to click on the chest itself, or will it pick that one automatically, since (in this case) it was the only one? I wasn't able to left- or right-click on the chest, otherwise I (hope) would've gotten the Summon button, I think? :-/

Uwk
  14. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

No summon button needed, Uwk! (It will pull the nearest chest.) Just use the slash command. I use it a lot. ;-)
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Okay, brilliant! Thanks! :)

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  16. Kaitheel Developer

Thank you for alerting me of this. Oddly enough, the backpacks did reappear on the marketplace for some servers, but not others. I am told this will be resolved next Tuesday! So you should find them available again after that.

~ Kaitheel
  17. Quillyne Active Member

Thank you so much, oh amazingly awesome King of Festiveness!! \o/

#frostfellbackpacks4HoF
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

All hail Kaitheel! Woot! :D

(I just really hope he's not the one who decreed the Frostfell Village node trivial level of harvesting was cranked up to 92 or 95, rather than the 32 it used to be at...'cause that was mean, even to level 110 adventurers who may not have done crafting or harvesting until recently :-/)

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  19. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Our Kaitheel would not do something like that to us. Remember Uwk, Kaitheel gets us, he is our person, he understands us!!

~Cyrrena

PS I think he secretly attends our meetings, maybe that guy in the back that always wears the Santa Glug Beard and Hat (I always thought that was Lera).
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

True...well, somebody kicked it up to 95. Mean. :(

Uwk
    Pixistik likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.