Raiding/Itemization.

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Adoninilol, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

I mean yeah, tox was killed by the time the lockout timer came up after getting the staff and the hard modes sans ark/4 rune theer/3sages were basically instantly cleared, but we're also clearing the hard modes that took time, Ark is harder than 3 sages, 4 rune theer is basically gonna die this week or next week. Seeing as how four channelers/4 shamans can basically make all of his effects non existant, we could always just cheese it and not care about the script at all.
  2. Ysonoko Member

Cancer like this post, and this thread, are what killed so many mmo's.
    And, why they won't answer you.
    Seeing these garbage posts and threads are boring. Very, truly, boring.

If you haven't figured it out yet, let me clue you in.
    The devs don't care about anything in that wall of text you posted.
    They're gonna do whatever they want, until people stop playing the game. That's all.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

No patch notes/fixes.
  4. Zenji Well-Known Member

Wow you seem to have all the answers, however I must disagree with your insightful message of just give up because "they don't care".

I have been around a long time and played a lot of mmo's that have died, none of which has ever happened do to constructive feedback. If you think his post is "cancer" then you must have a very limited experience on game forums.
    Tharrakor likes this.
  5. Wigglesngiggles New Member

The only cancer like post is yours. Did you even read it the op? How are constructive threads that make legitimate complaints about legitimate issues "what killed mmos"? Are you the guy at the restaurant that gets a $10 sandwich but still pays for the $50 steak he actually ordered and is just ok with it?

Are players supposed to bend over and take it without providing feedback in your opinion?
  6. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

Very troubling!
  7. Wigglesngiggles New Member

They said they were going to be Thursday, so today. Hopefully they did something. The fact that it wasn't in the regular Tuesday patch is odd though.
  8. Fistpower Well-Known Member

The new EQ1 expansion blew up their servers and they needed help fixing that so EQ2 updates got pushed to today. Thats why.
  9. Wigglesngiggles New Member

Ah, got it.
  10. Atan Well-Known Member

Did they say that? All I saw was 12/13 was the *earliest* they could patch anything. I don't think I saw any comms that they *would* be ready to patch anything.

I'm banned from Discord and rely on 2nd hand information, so maybe I missed it, but if there was an actually statement that it *would* be today, I'm interested to know the context.
  11. Wigglesngiggles New Member

Mine is also 2nd hand info, should have probably mentioned that. I am also banned from discord so not sure what if anything is beign said in there.
  12. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Posted ~9 mins ago in Game Update Notes.

(Time-Locked Expansion) Sentinel's Fate Raids
    • Health and offensive capabilities have been increased for all raid bosses.
  13. Wigglesngiggles New Member

Anything about itemization?
  14. Ysonoko Member

That analogy makes absolutely no sense. Where exactly are you going that they have 10$ sandwiches and 50$ steaks?
    This thread isn't constructive, at all.
  15. Fistpower Well-Known Member

Why does so much gear have 2 or 3 blue stats when TSO/WOE gear have 5 or 6? You need to increase stats by a lot to make up for the loss of blues..
  16. Ysonoko Member

Right... Because I don't cry on the forums everyday, I couldn't possibly have experience with mmo's.
    It's the same cancerous garbage across every MMO. Players crying in the forums nonstop, about every and anything.
    Then, wonder why the devs won't respond, or respond very little.
  17. Wigglesngiggles New Member

So paying for a subscription and not getting the service you are paying for cannot be explained with the analogy of you paying for one item and getting another instead? Are you dense? Do you want me to name a restaurant and find actual prices of actual items on their menu?
  18. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Sadly, no.
  19. Ysonoko Member

The service you're paying for is access to the game. Not a license to cry on the forums, or an entitlement to any changes you feel are needed to the game. You don't go to a restaurant and demand they change the menu. Are you dense?
    Do you see people going into the kitchen of a restaurant and telling the cooks how to make the meals, or what items should be on the menu? This is your analogy we're using here, by the way.
    Sixgauge likes this.
  20. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

Seem like all they did with the gear was to slap some ABmod to SOME of them and take away the frostfell gear. A full expansions worth of heroic content to complete waste because none can replace WoE gear from 10 lvls ago. Great job! I can only shake my head at this point and cancel my subs.