EQ2 Video Tours Requests (Houses, Guild Halls, Dungeons)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ocarinah, Jan 18, 2017.

1. JasminiaMoon Member

kianne and Breanna like this.
  2. Febrith Well-Known Member

I'm sure everyone will welcome you with open arms! It's a very ad hoc arrangement with the videos - some people like to use this thread to add their homes to the spreadsheet so it's whoever gets around to doing the video first - or some folks will ask you personally to do a video for them. Oaky was the heroine who prepared the spreadsheet so I'm sure if you just send her a tell she'll be glad to add you to the list of videographers who contribute to it:)
    JasminiaMoon and Breanna like this.
  3. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I will work on getting you added. I don't get to play much or check forums so takes a little bit for me to respond to updates. Thanks for wanting to do video tours :)
    Breanna likes this.
  4. JasminiaMoon Member

Thank you very much, appreciate it!
    Ocarinah likes this.
  5. Febrith Well-Known Member

All requested videos done to date - feel free to add more folks;)
    Ocarinah likes this.
  6. Seefar Well-Known Member

Server: Halls of Fate
    House Title: A shortcut to... Skyshrine?
    Owner: Seefar
    Decorator(s): Seefar
    Location/Address: Dungeons, Lair of Scale
    Best way to contact you: Norrathian Express
    Special Notes (if any): This isn't a standard 'dungeon'. You have to read the book on the pedestal. If you're on Halls of Fate and want a copy of the book, they're free if you ask for one!*
    * One copy per customer. While stocks last. Terms and Conditions Apply. Must be sane (mostly).
  7. M0rdak New Member

Server: Maj'dul
    House Title: Shadows of Doom guildhall
    Owner: Shadows of Doom
    Decorator(s): Danog / Jhaede
    Location/Address: T2 guild hall in Freeport
    Best way to contact you: in game, Irruen
    Category (if published):
    Event Name (if applies):
    Special Notes (if any): hoping to get a video before the time runs out on the guild hall. Me and my wife did most of the decorating but due to less members in the guild I am keeping it up for the next 2 weeks (have my own guild to keep payments on). If someone does do a video, please look behind the he throne for the "secret" room. Additionally, please keep in mind the guild was run be a troll sk, most of the guild hall is pg, but the strip club is a bit more racy
  8. JasminiaMoon Member

Hi Everyone, So I recently did a video of my Dhalgar Precipice I didn't post it yet though but wanted to see what others thought of it so I am requesting a video tour!
    Server: Antonia Bayle
    House Title: PORT INDIGO
    Owner: Jasminia
    Decorator(s): Jasminia
    Location/Address: I guess South Freeport?
    Best way to contact you: Either in game or a DM on here
    Category (if published): Hall of Fame currently # 4 under newly published
    Event Name (if applies):
    Special Notes (if any): To get the whole experience please don't fly :) There are teleports though for each level (near the marketplace inside)
  9. Spirit Active Member

I see we have a new videographer and i think thats wonderful but I have a special reason to request Feb to do another for me (the reason is the other 127 she has done for me already)

Kalamity
    Maj Dul
    Massive homes
    Fishing village
    storm tower island
    Febrith likes this.
  10. Febrith Well-Known Member

Ooh good:) I'm off work tomorrow afternoon and will pop over with camera - if I don't get time tonight that is:)
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Spirit Active Member

This idea has been rotting in the back of my head for awhile so i thought i would unleash it on the unsuspecting.
    I'm sorry they are so close together Feb but as i said "it's been rotting"
    Moments
    Maj Dul
    Massive homes
    Summer Breeze
    Lavastorm
    Febrith likes this.
  12. Febrith Well-Known Member

Oh goody *imagines a sweet seaside cottage near a meadow of wild flowers*.....:p
    Breanna likes this.
  13. Spirit Active Member

umm yes , that's it ..............much like Feb's beach side retreat she just posted , just a bit later in the season.
    Breanna likes this.
  14. Febrith Well-Known Member

Aha <oo> (that's a woman standing with her arms on her hips) :p
    Breanna likes this.
  15. Mariebella Well-Known Member

I finally finished my deepwater project :D
    Server: Fallen Gate
    House Title: MB's Elemental Gardens
    Owner: Mariebella
    Decorator(s): Mariebella
    Location/Address: Qeynos housing portal, deepwater retreat.
    Best way to contact you: In game mail
    Category (if published): Massive homes, currently on first page under creativity recent.
    Event Name (if applies):n/a
    Special Notes (if any): I lost the battle of the item count and so only the main floor is done (I hid the teleporters.) Its based on the idea of having different gardens based on the various elements. I know that its possible this concept has been done before but I like to think I made the idea my own.
  16. JasminiaMoon Member

Server: Antonia Bayle
    House Title: Camp Garrison
    Owner: Jasminia
    Decorator(s): Jasminia
    Location/Address: Freeport Housing portal Sprockets interlocking plane
    Best way to contact you: In game mail
    Category (if published): Newly Published Medium Homes
    Event Name (if applies):N/A
    Special Notes (if any): It's mostly bare around each point of interest and there are other places to see that are not listed on the telepad. I will add stuff later but for now hope you like it. It's mostly a Fort/Refugee Camp kinda like in other games like Warcraft etc...
  17. Febrith Well-Known Member

On the list :)
  18. Mariebella Well-Known Member

My first Kaladim project! Our guild needed a home so I got drafted.
    Server: Kaladim
    House Title: Squirrelling for Shinies
    Owner: Pandaman
    Decorator(s): Mariebella (MB)
    Location/Address: Freeport Housing portal, tenebrous portal.
    Best way to contact you: In game mail or here.
    Category (if published): Massive homes
    Event Name (if applies):n/a
    Special Notes (if any): Kaladim is a pain because you can only enter via the front door, even if published you have to be by the portal to use it. If you are good you can visit via a sprockets interlocking plane house (under Ruth) as it has a portal to the guild house. Also we somehow got the grottos for the first 2 days, even though it was only the 16th! It was awesome and I just moved in and refused to move until the devs discovered it was open.
    Breanna likes this.
  19. Febrith Well-Known Member

This sounds intriguing Mariebella! I'm sorry I don't have a Kaladim Feb at this time, nor am I likely to any time soon as I'm not really playing EQ right now - I log in every now and again to do a bit o decorating and that's it. Maybe one of the other videographers will have someone over there?
    Breanna likes this.
  20. Mariebella Well-Known Member

No worries Feb, enjoy your break.

Now FG has gone down though we appreciate the videos even more since I could lose a lot of the work I did over there.
    Febrith and Breanna like this.