Frostfell Feedback and Bugs 2018

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Nov 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Breanna Well-Known Member

LMAO O my LOL
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

The new art is on Test now, and is working fine.

We, um, also have a new vendor with ZERO clue how to earn the currency that he needs.

Santa Glug's Curious Clerk <Twelve Days of Frostfell Merchant> - with familiars, mercs and a house, oh my! He's outside the closet in QH, and likely Freeport too, though I haven't checked.

Lots, and lots of questions, and all that I can say is ... "huh??"
  3. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Yes, he's in Freeport, too, a ways to the right of the Frostfell closet.
  4. Elyria Well-Known Member

He takes chocolate coins?! where do we get them? can i eat them?:p
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

But those of us on Test know what the new snowglobes look like! :D

Uwk
    Breanna, Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  6. Kaitheel Developer

Oh, those curious can check out my twitter. (You don't even need to make an account if you'd rather not.) https://mobile.twitter.com/kaitheel

~ Kaitheel
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  7. Kaitheel Developer

There should be an article being posted later about that fun stuff! (Caith and Kander have their eyes on it!) There's some great items in his pack!

~ Kaitheel
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*SQUEEEEE*

We are going to Germany!!!! So our road trip is just to the airport!!! Not sure if EuroDisney is still open but over there we cannot call it an amusement because that typically means gambling machines.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

It's a curious thing, with the new quest, "Gallivanting Gifties": of all the various locations we can find the wandering presents in, the grand majority of them (even The Great Divide and Kunark ones) are pretty dang safe. The presents roam freely here and there, and we can charge after them with no worries whatsoever -- except in the Stonebrunt Highlands, where if you're not at least level 85, you're risking your life stepping out of the druid ring. Weird. :-/

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

This bunch in an airplane for hours on end?? :eek:

Ah well, no longer Kaitheel's problem now, it's the air stewards'... ;->

Uwk
    not gonna sit next to anyone who gets airsick, nope, nope, nope
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  11. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

A true lowbie also has to watch where they run outside the Antonica druid ring, but it is easily avoidable. Actually, my level 5 had to do Stonebrunt as well, and she managed to dodge around just fine. As always when you're running someone lower around, situational awareness is key. :D
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

So I guess everyone faces some peril, depending...even in Greater Fay, with all the orcs around. Probably the only place without any possible aggro NPCs would be Moors -- oh, and Kylong Plains and The Great Divide one; didn't see any critters in Moors and GD, and only non-aggro in Kylong.

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

But, but, but...Roxxy says the update tomorrow will last TWO hours... :(

So, Frostfell will start at 9am PST? :(

Uwk
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And Bunji didn't have any mention of it at all in his Game Update Notes that seemed pretty huge in scope, probably two-hour worthy. :-/

Uwk
  15. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

16. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Breathe, Uwk, breathe. :D They tend to give themselves a 2-hour patch window in case something goes wrong. If it is ready sooner, the servers will unlock sooner and Frostfell will be available from the moment the servers are up.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LOL! I'm just surprised Lera wasn't scrabbling at Kaitheel's and Bunji's coattails... ;->

"This is all just a conspiracy to make us crazy, isn't it? Isn't it??!!"

Uwk
    with a Horde of Entirely Too Many...time is critical ;)
    Breanna, Rosyposy and Cyrrena like this.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Sigh...back when the Village featured the ginormous tree in the middle, and even though the shark waters were iced over, we weren't risking snow blindness there in the daytime; I miss that version... ;->

Awesome to see so many celebrities participating in this! Tock, Lera, etc., figures... :D

Uwk
    Breanna, Rosyposy and Cyrrena like this.
  19. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Or Air Marshall's as the case may be!!
  20. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

We are spending part of Frostfell in Germany with Kaitheel, Lera is with us so she cannot bother Bunji, I did see some of her cubes squidgying around in the airplane kitchen area, so check your food and drinks carefully.

You may wish to sit at least a seat away from Den Mum, I stand corrected, she didn't actually hork on Schmetterling in the car, but it was close so she may get air sick as well. You may also want to let Breanna sit on the aisle, so she can go if she needs to.

My prediction is that Pixi, Whilh, and Schmetterling will be the first to be admonished by the air marshalls, you know its the quietest ones that get in trouble first. Unless the air marshall's are hugged by Lera's cubes first, haven't you noticed, they grow with every hug.

Ohhh and I am positive I just saw some of the cubes squidgying towards the restrooms.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.