Test Server Guide Events

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Elyshka, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

hellooooooo Squeecha I have's not seen you's in a wile :3.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Sounds like a plan -- Just tell me/us when and where to be once the world stops rumbling!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  3. Squeecha Senior Guide

I can't swear (it IS launch day after all), but I wouldn't be at all shocked if a researcher of some variety is on somewhere in the 5ish o'clock to 6ish range this evening. (Pacific time)
    Maybe the library, maybe elsewhere, depending on the crowds.

(Times may vary since I'm sure any such researcher might have to update files and such when they get home first....)
  4. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I'm running a fast errand, and "should" be back just as some cheese-loving being shows up ....
  5. Alenna Well-Known Member

sigh was visiting my Mom and Brother and not at my computer for this
  6. Squeecha Senior Guide

There's always another time Alenna
  7. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Could we get the new Guides Guide to the Celestial Realms on Test again? I was picking it up on another server when it was offered on Test. Nine characters are very sad they don't have the quest yet... :cool:
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Ratala like this.
  8. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

If you could eventually plan it at decent hours for people on CET it would be nice too. Last time was at 3am so I didn't stay up.
  9. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, I realize afterwards that the wording was a bit harsh. It isn't a criticism at all, US people are entitled to have their quest at US hours obviously and EU people are a minority, in game as a whole and on Test in particular. Just asking that if you could run the quest between noon and 3am PST one day, it would be great for all of us across the pond as it would fall at our peak hour (I don't think we have players on Moscow time? yell if I'm wrong)
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

We used to; used to have two whole servers. :(

I think there might be some still in the game, but I'm not sure about Test. :-/

Uwk
    who asks the US folks to keep in mind: PST and GMT (Greenwich Mean Time = Britain's time) are 8 hours apart; it's 9:35 pm there when it's 1:35 pm here on the West Coast. CET (Central Europe Time?) is, as I recall, 9 hours away. It's less time apart the further east you go in the US, but even the East Coast and Britain are gonna be like 5 hours apart. :-/
  11. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

that was 3 servers: Splitpaw (yours), Storms (mine) and Valor (German) (and 2-3 more when we had PvP server... don't know if UK had one, Gorenaire was the french one). But yeah, I'm on PST+9, you're on PST+8, but there never were a lot of people on Test on our hours. there's around 10ish people around when I make a /who on EU evening when I'm on (9pm-12 pm CET, 12am-3pm PST)
  12. Elyshka Senior Guide

I passed along your request. Sit tight for news from these strange and mysterious realms! :)
  13. Squeecha Senior Guide

Well, fortunately I'm on vacation the next couple of weekses, so my schedule is much more open. So after I gets through eating the holiday cheese tomorrow, I'll figures out some mornings and other times to makes some things available.
    Rosyposy and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

OMG, that's right, Thanksgiving is tomorrow... :eek:

Cheese, roast bird, gravy, stuffing, mmmmmmmm... :D

Uwk
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  15. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

*prepares a ton of French cheese to pay off Squeecha*
  16. Ratala Active Member

Any chance of getting the guides guide for Chaos before the double status is over?
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

One of my Test Horde got hit-and-run-over by a CD Guide...too bad it'll take 'til Sept. 2019 for me to finish it, when I can get the expac; by then, that toon will probably be 110. ;->

Given the rewards (the usual wonking huge chunk o' change status and a 72-slot bag), it's ironic; she's one of the ones there who did the Newsies quest, and is toting one of those bags. Are they Heirloom...? ;->

Uwk
    Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  18. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

funny that we are talking about what time guides visits.
    We had a guide visit us on Fallen Gate at 5 am in the morning a little wile ago, that's 1 am in the morning west coast time.
    He must have been a European Guide.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

1 am PST = 9 am GMT. Easy-peasy! :D

Uwk
  20. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

o_O ammm PST is 3 hours behind EST so you sleep in 3 hours later than here if we both get up at 5 am.