Taunting Assault VI or IX ???

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Harborx, Nov 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harborx Member

Just a heads up DEVils. Taunting Assault IX (Master) is showing as Taunting Assault VI (Master) in the knowledge book. It is wreaking havoc every time I look at it. The damage/threat is spot on though :cool:
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Be sure to /bug this in-game as well.
  3. Harborx Member

No, the forums are enough.
  4. Harborx Member

Taunting Assault IX(Master) is not showing in the knowledge book. I am unable to scribe any Taunting Assault IX scroll whatsoever. Please correct the issue.
    PS - Yes, Taunting Assault IX(Master) is scribed but is not showing in the book. No, I am unable to scribe any lesser versions of Taunting Assault IX....no error message; nothing happens.
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

It's kinda a crapshoot whether something from the forums ends up in the bug queue, but stuff submitted via /bug does go in the bug queue, but suit yourself.
  6. Harborx Member

I am suiting myself. I've already done more than you know and I have nothing that I have to report to you Sigrdrifa. Its off topic from the issue and trolling the forums. I am posting for the notice of the DBG gurus. Not jus some well-known member who thinks they are in charge of managing my daily activities. Get lost Sigrdrifa.
  7. Harborx Member

Now would DBG please correct the issue? Attempting to scribe any higher tier of Taunting Assault results in "NOTHING" happening. I purchased Taunting Assault IX (Adept) in which is not scribed in the knowledge book; right clicked and selected "Scribe".......nothing happens. No error message. Nothing.
  8. Harborx Member

12/6/18
    I just logged in and the problem persists. Normally I would say no big deal but if the ability is named incorrectly; that may be affecting resists to the ability?
  9. Roxxlyy Community Relations

Please /bug this (as that is a better way to ensure it is properly reported), and I'm sure it will be fixed in a future patch.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.