Two new PQs

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by EmJay, Nov 23, 2018.

1. EmJay Well-Known Member

Both PQs, water and wind, get horribly laggy for me with 72 people, water being the worst. Maybe the limit of people in the zone could be lowered like it was done in PoP.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I use ProfitCE UI, which has a button to swap between display settings, and I go to "Raid" when I go into a PQ, which drops graphic quality a lot and makes things less laggy. Over the years of raiding, I've also found that looking at your feet and zooming into first-person view also helps (not so helpful when you are chasing Tarew around the room, of course).
    Rosyposy likes this.
  3. EmJay Well-Known Member

Thank you, but I already switch my graphics settings back and forth depending on the situation I'm in.

Zoning into or out of those two PQs when they are full take an awfully long time as well.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Looks like today the PQs accessible from inside Myrist are blocked for access, so I hope that means they're fixing them. I saw a notice that we're getting an update tomorrow, so hopefully that will include a fix.
  5. Bhayar Well-Known Member

They weren't working most of the weekend tbh. One was (Wind), but then that went belly up yesterday, so effectively, no PQs were running on Sunday. I certainly hope they get fixed soon, including some control issues on numbers unless the lag is coming from something else. That said, it seems it always is this way after a new xpac, so I'm not totally surprised.
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I just got out of an Awuidor PQ. The lag was incredibly awful, but I got my rewards.