Free level 100 Heroic on Test

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Whilhelmina, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

OOOH Uwkete :D with the new expansion out , you should be able to level up those toons now.
    Have to test that.
    Soara2 and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Nah, I'll wait until it goes on sale in September 2019. ;->

Uwk
    Soara2 likes this.
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

So you want to just sit there at level 100 ?
    Soara2 and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Meh, I'll get there when I get there. I don't power level at all, or worry too much about peaking. :)

Plus, it ought to give them time to squash a few more bugs... ;->

Uwk
    Feara, Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

YOU ARE BACK UWK!!!!!!! *hugs Uwk*

We did pretty good in beta with the bug squashing and for the most part we have launched cleanly. The couple of issues that have cropped up have been addressed by the devs in a very quick manner. They have been communicative and helpful with all of us during beta and I hope that continues. I really felt that we the players were working as a team with the devs to make this expac and launch smooth and fun.

And many kudos need to go out to Gninja for the tradeskill line and to Kaitheel for the tons of quest content he was dealing with and to Chrol for fixing various issues in the other areas. It seems this expac, everybody got moved around so they could learn yet another hat and it seems to have gone well.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

COOL! Finally... ;->

Still, I'm cheap. :D

And yeah, my profoundest sincere apologies to everyone I let down during the last couple of weeks; I blame AT&T and our ISP...well, mostly, AT&T. X-P You can see the rest of my explanations (long, probably tedious for everyone else, and irate) on the Norrathian Homeshow forums. ;->

Uwk
    Soara2 likes this.
  7. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Be aware that, for the time being, you will be unable to unlock any free heroics on Test, and you will also be unable to boost tradeskills to level 100 via the free bauble on Test. Finch decided to empty his inventory for the holidays.

(I suspect someone accidentally wiped the Test version of Finch, not realizing he is used for a special purpose over there, instead of just wiping the beta version of him. With the holidays upon us, it'll likely be a couple weeks before we can get anyone to look at it.)
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

argh ^ good luck Niami
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Nooooo! :(

We're the last bastion of testing (officially...)! We need our tools! :(

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Semperfifofum like this.
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I tried to do the Frostfell quest in Maldura on my level 100 heroic toons , and for 2 of them it turned into a torture session .
    My Illusionist , and my Templar were in no danger of getting killed , but were less when efficient killing the mobs either.
    it took me a long time only to take down the 2 tinker toys outside the workshop , like fighting a boss , with gazillions of health.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I've noticed that with the level 100s; not with the 99s, and probably not with the 101+s, but the mobs that scale to the level 100s all seem to be cranked up to the max and are Heroics. I stopped doing the Grave-digging bit during Nights of the Dead with my level 100s; was tired of getting my tail handed to me, even with the "this gear from that chest at the entrance to the Plane of Magic is way better than anything YOU lame crafters can make! Ha-ha! :D" equipment on. :-/

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Uwkete I suggest you mentor down a little like 10 to 20 levels and it works a lot better .
    I am also doing that with toons that were power leveled by those sock puppets from hero fest , and who are wearing gear many levels to low.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Not a bad idea! Good point; I'll do that next year. :)

Thanks for the suggestion! :D

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Schmetterling like this.
  14. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Please, could we get Finch back? We can't unlock heroics anymore which hinders testing and which also means that we can't farm Fowlumbra for cash which is the sole source of income on Test server as we have no economy.
  15. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

:eek::( NOOOOOOO , why ?
    At least you should have told us that this is only for a limited time , or warned us you are going to take it out .
    I hope this is all just a mistake please give the free level 100 back .
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  16. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

I will check, I was not aware they were being removed.
  17. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Finch (who is also used on beta, with different wares) was wiped when beta ended. I've been assuming that it was unintentional, the devs are aware. I just don't know where it is in the priority list, and it does impact luring in fresh blood to Test. :)
  18. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

o my goodness I thought he disappeared again , not that he was out since the launch of the new expansion .
    Thanks dreamweaver for checking it out for us :) .
    Looks in her refrigerator and finds some Shoofly pie for deamweaver .
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  19. Gaptia Active Member

fix /testcopy so if you want us to test.
    Test server is a shame right new because it's a private server, not a test server.
    Breanna likes this.
  20. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

there is no copy for the test server it's like a regular server , JUST BETTER , that means you have to start new
    what you are thinking of is beta , the public test server is up year around , not just for big additions to the live servers .
    So if you want to start testing with us , get on your launch pas on the upper left corner and click on Version ,
    you will find either US or EU English .
    Click on that to get to the drop down menu and select public test and apply .
    Now it will download the difference and you can create a new toon and start testing .
    That is why we think getting our free level 100 back is so important , so new people join our ranks.
    We get to test out all festivals and miner changes up to 2 weeks earlier.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.