Test Server Guide Events

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Elyshka, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

You're based in Thurgadin or have access to the, ah, crystal ball receptions from there? Lucky! :D

Uwk
    who has to wait for the gnomish copies of such entertainments to be sold... :(
  2. Elyshka Senior Guide

Just a quick heads up: Odelyn's running a few minutes behind but she'll be there soon!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  3. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I have a couple extra notebooks filled with her story if anyone who missed the event needs a copy.
    Elyshka and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  4. Alenna Well-Known Member

did I miss getting the thalumbra guide quest on my new toons? Saturday?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Yes, you did. :(
  6. Alenna Well-Known Member

sigh oh well next time maybe
  7. Elyshka Senior Guide

Fear not, Alenna! Our spelunker will be returning toward the end of the month to pass out more complimentary maps to explorers heading to the Ever Deep. Expect her arrival around the time when one's status is more greatly appreciated. Good friend Rargnir, the patient spirit of the Ethernere, will also be making a reappearance around that time.

Now then, I come bearing news on rather short notice, but it is a challenge! There is a particular necromancer who wishes to find a few willing souls in Nektulos Forest who aren't afraid to scavenge around and get their hands dirty. If this sounds like a task for you, meet with her on Sunday, October 14th around Noon PDT (3 pm EDT / 7 pm UTC). Be sure to come with plenty of bag space. The hunt is on!

P.S. This is a competition. If that's not your thing, that's totally cool. We'll catch you next time around. :)
  8. Elyshka Senior Guide

Happy Nights of the Dead, everyone!

You are cordially invited to a holiday spooktacular celebration in the Hold of Prexus on Sunday, October 28th at 1 pm PDT (4 pm EDT / 8 pm UTC)! Wear your best costume and come partake in some tricks and treats! The party will last for about 45 mins-1 hour, so don't miss out on your chance to give ol' Ely a good fright!

In other news, some old friends will be coming to visit on Saturday, November 10th, so be sure to clear your calendars! Times will be posted as we get closer to the date, once Rargnir and Kessalie firm up their plans a bit.
  9. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Meh, I got so sidetracked with beta, etc. that I missed this one, too. I'll try to make sure I'm making a racket before the event on the 10th in various places, so you get a good turnout.
  10. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I had a blast at the party! Thanks again, Elyshka! (Rosyposy AKA Amberly)
  11. parissa Well-Known Member

Thanks so much Elyshka... Had such a great time here... And have a very vibrant new pink outfit to wear from the shinies... Can't wait for the next one.... Jalexi
  12. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Amberly is wearing pink now, too!
  13. Elyshka Senior Guide

Hey Y'all!

Who's up for some excitement? I've got a couple of friends who are just anxious to come to visit with you again, so make sure to clear your calendars on Saturday, November 10th around the following times:
    • 11 am PST (2 pm EST / 7 pm UTC) - Rargnir Marrspear will be seeking some good News about some missing friends. Meet with him in the Obol Plains and see what you can do to help! (Note: This quest is not repeatable.)
    • 1 pm PST (4 pm EST / 9 pm UTC) - Kessalie Coppersprocket will be making her way topside again, ready to catch all of you surface dwellers before you go off exploring the Ever Deep without a handy map to guide your way. Come to Kelethin and never get lost in Thalumbra again! (Note: This quest is not repeatable.)
    Be sure to spread the word! Next Saturday will be here before you know it! :)
  14. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Reminder, folks, this is in less than 24 hours! Come enjoy the bonus status weekend the Test way! :D
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Argh...we got Internet access back again LAST NIGHT... :mad::(

Uwk
  16. Squeecha Senior Guide

Hmmm... a whole new expansion......... I wonder if anything might happen......
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, bugs. ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  18. Squeecha Senior Guide

Oh hush, kitty person.
  19. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Maybe we'll find a new source of cheese for you? :)
  20. Squeecha Senior Guide

Works for mes!!