The Decorator's Resource (Guides and Links)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ocarinah, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Thanks for

Thanks for letting me know. I have removed the link. You are very welcome but most of it was something someone else put together but was no longer updating. There is more I would love to do with this thread but will take me awhile to get some free time.
  2. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Added Tinkerfest 2018 sneak peek link. Will mark new links with *** New *** from now on so they stand out.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Katz like this.
  3. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Added Decoraid section and also link to video tours in Event Video Tours section. So far only have Skyfire listed. Waiting to hear about Maj'Dul decoraids. If there are other servers running these events, please let me know here so I can add.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Added link and info about Maj'Dul decoraid this Saturday. Added link to GUK walk-thru by DenMum.
  5. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Updated with links to videos for GNG18 and both Skyfire and Maj'dul Decoraids. Plus Days of Summer info by Den Mum.
  6. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Updated ToT18 to point to new thread and provide when run and email to sign up.
  7. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Updated to add Against the Elements Prelude Event link
  8. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Added link to Den Mum's Night of the Dead sneak peek
  9. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Added link to the new Consolidated Projects List thread on the second posting (has big red ***New*** in front). Please be patient with the new link since me posting links to things is all wonkie and takes me 2 edits to get it to actually link.
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Not sure if it has been mentioned, but the link for Dungeon Layouts is producing a 404 error.

I did not even know about the MBoards that DenMum has, bookmarked that because I would like to help her and give back to her for all she does for us.
  11. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Thanks for letting me know. I removed that link and the one below it since it pointed to the same website.
  12. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Sorry I took so long to get some of these posted. Here is what is new on the top 2 postings:

Upcoming Decorating Events
    *** New *** SSHHS2018 - Secret Santug Holiday House Swap 2018. Sign ups until Nov 15th.
    Runs Nov 15th - Jan 13th, 2019. Email: eq2.secret.santug@gmail.com

Event Video Tours

Current Events (Den Mum's Sneak Peeks, Walk-thru, Trackers, etc.)
    *** New *** Heroes' Festival 2018
    *** New *** Chaos Descending - Chaos Descending Information Clearinghouse

Other Guides and Info

Videos for House Item Preview - Chaos Descending are being uploaded and might take Den Mum a bit to get added since she is swamped with all the new stuff going on.
  13. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

14. Eradani Well-Known Member

your link above for the santa house goes to ... i forget but some other house. i did find the video for the santa house
    Ocarinah and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  15. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Eeps thanks. I will update. I have issues with putting in links. It takes me 3 posts to get it to work right for some reason.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Could be worse; could be the ancient links we had to wrestle with (before your time on it; thanks for taking it on! :D) that kept pointing back to SOE... ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  17. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Added Holiday House Exchange 2019 (HHE19) to Current/Upcoming Decorating events.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  18. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Do we have a post with pictures of the BACKS of paintings somewhere, perchance?
  19. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I don't think there is a web page that has images of the backs of paintings. I know that there were some people that have museums that display the backs but that was awhile ago. Not sure if they are maintained or anything.
    I don't think people actually use this thread anymore so you might want to ask in a new thread.

I haven't been able to be online much at all anymore. If I can ever finish up a project I am working on, I seriously don't know if I will have much of a reason to play anymore. If anyone does feel this thread is useful, I don't mind if someone decides to create a new thread with the links so they can edit their post to maintain this themselves (I suggest 3 posts reserved cuz with only 2 I was getting too many character errors so had to remove lots of text). If someone does, please be sure to contact someone at Daybreak to have this thread removed from being stickied and replaced by your thread.
  20. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I had a hard time finding it, but in the wee hours I turned up a page on EQ2 Trader's Corner showing the backs of paintings. It's a limited selection, but it did help me find something that would work for dark wood paneling (a pristine rough linen scenery painting).
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.