PLAYER RECOMMENDED HOMES & RANDOM VIDEOS

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Febrith, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Febrith Well-Known Member

I thought it would be nice to have a separate thread for videos of houses and Guild Halls that players see on their travels and which they would like to share with everybody. Here are a couple of recommendations from Ennia and Kloo that I went to visit today. I'll add to the thread as and when anymore come up. In the past I have done quite a lot of "random" videos of places that I've seen on my wanderings. I've not had so much time lately to do that, but when I do I'll post them here.

If you request a video of your own home/GH via the usual thread I'll do you a separate thread in the usual way so it doesn't get lost:) - this is just for videos which haven't been asked for specifically by the owner.

2. Breanna Well-Known Member

OMG those are both breathtaking, Good job!!!!!
  3. Karamella Well-Known Member

Absolutely jaw dropping...I visited them both this morning. Esp. Cyntharia's Cabin is awesome. So many columns, I couldn't resist to take a look at the item list, there are 251 and I can't imagine how long it took to place them all. And the custom made furniture gave me some new ideas too. Really great job, Cyn :)

Tunare's Village is great work too. Really love all those plants and colors
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Seen the Cabin in person (wow! :D), but haven't checked out Tunare's Garden in person yet; what's the glowing outfit the gal in the bottom floor of the monks' tower is wearing? :)

And gotta love the "fluffy trees" in the canopy, especially the red and white ones! They remind me of the truffula trees from "The Lorax." :-/ At least they're protected here. :)

Uwk
    Breanna, Febrith and Faeonara like this.
  5. blackjack Well-Known Member

Thanks for showcasing these hidden gems.

Cyntharia's Cabin is on my home server, so I dropped by quickly last night to visit and left a +1. That place does have a lot of love put into it and I'm sure the owner will be delighted to find out how much the wider community likes her work.
  6. blackjack Well-Known Member

Just randomly found this one. It's an old house at ~1350 published days.

Keep Fit In Style By Dainarys, AB, Large.

As someone who loves free weights I pretty much geeked out over her gym. The barbell even had plates on it lol.

[IMG]

Also has a working trampoline:

[IMG]

The rest of the house looks to be your normal living space with sitting room, dining room and so on. Just thought those small details the owner put in were pretty awesome. I rarely see that kind of thing. Left a +1 for the creativity. :)
    Dude, Cyrrena, Faeonara and 3 others like this.
  7. Chikkin Well-Known Member

I found another jaw dropping house:

Antonia Bayle
    Hall of fame, sort by newly published, it's #4 or 5, about 114 votes at the moment
    Name: Cosy Abode
    Owner: Erisad

It's a 2 room Qeynos apartment that looks nothing like Qeynos Inn, it's a totally modern apartment with custom front door, custom walls, floor, ceiling, with skylights, glass wall between bedroom and a to-die-for walk in closet with ton of dresses, purse collection and pay attention to shoes collection (including 2 pairs of flip flops! plus flip flops by bed), 2 custom fireplaces, mini bar, custom TV, custom sauna in the back of bathroom, custom shower,

If you see something and think you don't remember seeing that item in game - right click and see what it is, it's probably not something you expected ( like the wall of shelves in closet)

It's a thoroughly modern house, and if not for the sunlight from windows, which we can't get rid of, you'd never know you're in Qeynos house.
    This house will require you to /house and leave house, front door is built up into custom windowed door so not clickable
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Oooh, I will have to leap into the houses here on AB and have a gander. Thank you!!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  9. blackjack Well-Known Member

Guys, there is one on AB called The Burrows that is just freakin' amazing. Really.

Not in game right now and I don't recall if it's a Large or Massive but... folks. This is a must see.

Editor magic all over the place - domed ceilings in what I -think- is an Everfrost home? Anyways, from the name I surmise it's a small hobbit-inspired neighborhood with three 'burrows' built off an outdoor space. Check it out when you can.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

If it's the one I'm thinking of, it might not be halflings living there, but ratonga?

Uwk
  11. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I went and took a peek at Cosy Abode and Cyntharia's Cabin. They are both outstanding, thank you for mentioning them.
    Dude and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  12. Febrith Well-Known Member

I got the chance to visit this this morning - gorgeous!

13. Febrith Well-Known Member

I was excited to see this as and it really is amazing! Thanks for the recommend:)

14. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

Skyscorn Estate, AB, Massive Homes.

Creativity (Recent) i think?
    Febrith and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  15. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Another one you might look at Febrith is Starlight Wedding Venue on AB, its a Vale of Halfpint Delight in FP owned by Asceela. You will never believe what she did to that property.
  16. Aran Anar Active Member

There is a amazing Cathedral home on Antonia Bayle server built by Ladynightshade Very Very high cathedral celing all stone walls and stained glass a perfect example of how to build your own celing and walls inside a home and totally redo the interior

awesome back wall as well and custom built arch ways

even has a custom built stone spiral stair case that leads up to a 2nd floor balcony with a beautiful organ from there you can look down on the entire place

If it was Freeport or Qeynos portal I am not certain wich

I only know it is owned by lady night shade on the A B server and is where I got my idea to build my guild hall into a cathedral

my guess is Freeport portal and sorry me not know what size home or which home it is named but I think it was once listed on the housing and leaderboards way back in 2012 or 2014

it is a little macob dark in theme but her work on the walls celing stained glass archways and spiral stairs and balcony are 100% perfect

If I find it I will edit this post to include better information but I would really recommend this home

Thanks have fun Aran Anar guild leader of Aranara Anarana :D
    Chikkin and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  17. blackjack Well-Known Member

Halloween At Hogwarts, folks. Massive, New iirc? On AB... AB's taking over this thread heh.

Must see if you're a fan!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Febrith like this.
  18. Febrith Well-Known Member

Visited and voted! A terrific grand hall and I particularly liked the lollipops in the cauldrons - neat touch:)

If you're a fan of Hogwarts or Harry Potter in general, Shanette did a series of Potter homes and there's a playlist of all 16 of them on my channel if you're feeling magical:)
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

For the longest time, AB was one of the first/best/only really huge decorating servers, in the US at least. There were some amazing European ones, especially one in Germany (Valor?), but I'm not sure if the players I'm thinking of are still around. :(

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  20. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Another great one on AB is only going to be public through NoTD, the name is Diadelos Muertos owned by Drigg, its under massive and as of yesterday was #1 in recent creativity and style.