Prestige home wishes

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Mirt, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Mirt Well-Known Member

Tupta would make a great prestige home for froggies!
  2. cellinaire Well-Known Member

Ya Tupta would be a great place! (maybe not so great a place for folks with acrophobia..) ;)

Personally waiting patiently for The Vigilant home.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, if they can make break-outs possible in Kelethin (albeit with "whoops, you've fallen off the edge of the world" boosts back up if you misstep), they can certainly do something with the Tupta Tree for the froggies (batrachoids, I think, would be the formal term, like humanoids for most of the other races). :)

Uwk
    Cyrrena likes this.
  4. Mirt Well-Known Member

Any other prestige home wishes people have?
  5. elflover Well-Known Member

The forsaken city in mara ...not the whole thing but a nice portion of it.
    Mirt and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Wilowsong Active Member

I would like a house that looks like Vasty Deep: The Conservatory. (Agnostic) :)
    Soara2, Mirt and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I like the Drunder instances, of course there would be no outdoors unless you did a breakout. I also like lesser Faydark and New Tunaria, for New Tunaria the zone area, not just the Felwithe house which I already have.

I have a lot of friends that play Ogres, we need something that would make them comfortable. The Trolls could have Guk.

I also like Rum Cellar. The pirate-y types would love that place.
    Breanna, Mirt and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  8. Mirt Well-Known Member

oh yes that would be really neat
    elflover and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I still need an increase in the number of prestige homes we can own, I am sitting at 24 prestige and 1 city house which I have been using to learn JesDyr's Layout Editor. I bought the same city house they use in the videos so it looks exactly the same. There are at least 5 other already existing prestige houses I wish to buy and then there are the houses with the collector's editions. Please allow us to have at least 1 of each prestige house. If you look, probably 22 or my 24 prestige houses have less than 25 items total in them and no building blocks.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And one each of each prestige house (differentiating between real life money-"free" housing [rent-pay with gold ;->] and prestige houses, like they do with House Items and Building Blocks, as has been previously mentioned) would do wonders for their revenue stream. ;->

Uwk
  11. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

You are correct there Uwk. Cyrrena would have almost every prestige house and I have so many alts on this account they would each get at least 2 or 3 prestige houses that fit their race, class, and profession. Then I have another account and at least 2 on that would get at least 3 and as many as 5 of the houses that are available for purchase right now.

I also crumbled (Your resolve has been depleted) and bought 2 new character slots with the DBCash I had building up and collecting dust.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Two...? ;)

How many are you up to these days? :)

Uwk
    who doesn't remember atm if you've said... :-/
  13. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Uhmmm *kicks rocks*, *mumbles* 23 on one account and 17 on the other *blushes* and I have another slot available on the one with 23, I caved in to the character slot button taunting me but I have not used it yet...
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah! I've got one Gold account and the rest are all Bronze and Silver (siiggghhhh...I miss Silver :-/), where I usually don't count the poor sods there since I can't really see the justification of buying more character slots for those servers. ;->

On my main account, I've got 23 on just one server... ;->

Uwk
    not quite up to 100, but very close :D
    Cyrrena likes this.
  15. Aabari Active Member

Id like to see both of the old tradeskilling zones in Freeport and Qeynos to be made into prestige houses