Free level 100 Heroic on Test

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Whilhelmina, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

If you read my post you would see that all your ifs were already answered ;) but thanks for the effort :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah, good point; you're right, there isn't a way to choose Test as a server after making the toon. :-/

Uwk
  3. Alenna Well-Known Member

4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Gerak is absolutely right; got one for an existing toon, nothing, greys out. Unfortunately, it's No-Destroy; fortunately, it's Heirloom, so if/when I create another Level 100 Heroic there, I won't have to buy it from Finch, I can just have that toon "inherit" it (heh!). ;->

Uwk
  5. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Would prefer /testcopy tbh
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

You mean Beta? That's quite a bit different. :)

Uwk
    Soara2 likes this.
  7. Soara2 Well-Known Member

nah I mean wish I could copy to test server. lol
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Why? It's a perfect opportunity to start a character from scratch, rather than just muck about with the same old same old ones. ;->

Uwk
    Soara2 likes this.
  9. Borthday New Member

Currently I can't create any type of character on test :( 11:20 PM CST
    Soara2 and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  10. Gerak Well-Known Member

Server is just unavailable at the moment. Probably updating it. Give it awhile and retry. It usually doesn't take long. Test is updated at unusual times.
  11. Borthday New Member

It was only letting me make characters on one of my accounts, tried later and got it made on the account I mainly played on, yay!
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Grats! Welcome aboard! :D

Uwk
    Soara2 and Rosyposy like this.
  13. Borthday New Member

Thank you! :):):)
  14. Soara2 Well-Known Member

It's not my characters that led me to get away from skyfire, it's one guy that makes it all about him there. I'm just sick of the drama. It's a lot of work to run through tot, ka and pop, even with the boosts. Lol
  15. Dude Well-Known Member

I hear ya. I left toxic Skyfire for AB about a month ago and I've never been happier in the game.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah! I get it now (I'm slow); you want to transfer to Test server! :) Or, barring that, copy like to Beta, then delete the originals? :-/ Doesn't work that way, though it would be interesting...

I will say this: when we were getting opportunities to transfer away for free from Stormhold server, I could go anywhere BUT Test; I'm still not sure why. If they were that antsy about the whole thing, they could just refuse to let us transfer OFF Test, like with some of the other weird servers, since we do have some advantages there (the main one being that we can get all the Advanced crafting books there from a regular vendor, rather than relying on the variegated mercies of the Broker). :-/

Uwk
    Soara2 likes this.
  17. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

well I tried to go to a zone besides the new ones well, the last one we got . On a regular server and I was not even able to go to Moors of Yekesa .

OOPS this is the one you were able to go to the than new zone and not the Test server version.
  18. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Never mind just got on that toon and she can travel now , must have been because I loged her of in "Plains of magic".
  19. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

So that's how I got those toons! I switched to Test this year, and had forgotten about it, but the name pattern was correct. I chose names starting with Z or X. If I hadn't recognized the names it would've been spooky. This must've been offered last year as well.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm...I think the "make a free level 100 from scratch" "token" was available further back in time, and I just happened to use that on Test, but I think the "make a level 100 at Character Select, then 'free' it with a token" was a more recent thing, like this year? I'll have to check my spreadsheets for when I made those toons...ah. Both in 2018, but I can be slow on the draw, too. ;->

Uwk
    who, it must be said, loves the "kick 'em up to level 100 Crafter NOW" bit, as does my aching carpal tunnel ;->
    Elyria likes this.