Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I AM BROOM!
    Geroblue, Rhodris, Faeonara and 3 others like this.
  2. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I should be able to like my own posts.
    Geroblue, Rhodris, Faeonara and 5 others like this.
  3. Lera Well-Known Member

You misspelt 'gelatinous cube'.
    ttobey and Dude like this.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Sure they had those in Cinderella, Bedknobs and Broomsticks, and quite a few other Disney cartoons spanning the last 60 years or so.

Still won't cancel the BROOM MOUNT Campaign, I may just have to ramp it up!!
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I would be happy to have gelatinous cubes and brooms, as both mounts and playable races. Its just the BROOM MOUNT comes before the gelatinous cube.
    Geroblue likes this.
  6. Lera Well-Known Member

But cube mounts are much cuter than brooms. And they'll clean up for you as they wubba along, too.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Well your cube mount would obviously be a ground mount, while my BROOM MOUNT would be a flying mount. So there is plenty of room for both!!
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Worked for Sabrina in 'Bewitched' - she looked very elegant sitting side-saddle on a broom. No issues with endowment there!
    Breanna, Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  9. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Unfortunately that would require changing the stance of the player and then capes would also need new animations. It may not sound like much but it's a lot of work.
    Errrorr, Rhodris and Rosyposy like this.
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Why not just hide capes when flying? Doesn't every character change its stance when summoning a mount, you go from standing to sitting or crouching depending on which mount you are using?

Excuses, Excuses Ttobey.

The BROOM MOUNT CAMPAIGN CONTINUES!!!!!
    Rhodris likes this.
  11. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

How about a goose mount?

It'd make amusing honking noises to annoy people
    Cyrrena and Geroblue like this.
  12. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I would name him Errorr.
    Cyrrena, semisus, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  13. Lera Well-Known Member

Cube mounts are leapers.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  14. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

That is fine too because BROOM MOUNTs are fliers.

PS Look at my new sig line Ttobey, I added the BROOM MOUNT Campaign which will never end!!!!
    Rhodris likes this.
  15. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I also suggested a Platypus mount. And a hedgehog mount that when a player summons it, the player goes "owww Ouch oooo" as it is bounced about on the quills of the hedgehog or just sitting about on the hedgehog. This would work with a porcupine mount as well. But none of these are as important or take precedence over the BROOM MOUNT followed by the Gelatinous cube mount, and then I guess the goose mount!!
  16. Fiadhe Member

How about a rocket mount, in different colours, with heads breathing fire and fire tails
  17. Arieva Well-Known Member

Since this thread seems to be the place to talk about mounts can Ttobey confirm there is a Shard of hate udder heroic Mount out there that hasn't been discovered? If so is there any way we can get the ability to get that mount looked at? I'm hoping it's a fiery cow like the last model in the zone snd if so i want!
  18. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

You have to send him rat treats or he will stay in his little rat hidey hole.
  19. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Why are crossbows animated as left-handed? I know a number of ranged items such as wands and such are animated in the right hand. Using a crossbow, you hold it like you would a rifle, your left hand under the stock (keeping your fingers WELL clear of the string!), the butt alongside your cheek so you can siht down the bolt. The trigger is underneath and 3/4 of the way back along the stock, underneath the body of the stock, and you compress the trigger with your right hand (all of this assuming you are right-hand and right-eye dominant).

[IMG]
  20. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Because Ttobey does not want to do a lot of work, he said so above. Therefore you get the crossbow animated however something similar was animated.

Send him rat treats and poke him repeatedly. I have contacted Decon and purchased a large amount of their new rat treats and traps to have them dropshipped to Ttobey directly at DBG studios.
    Breanna likes this.