Yun Zi

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Torquem, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Torquem Active Member

Hi

This evening, Yun Zi panda PNJ seems to have vanished on Thurgadin server (and the merchant as well)

When will he come back ?
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

Dev's have been rather cagey about it, but there was 'some problem' with the panda merchant.. so they took him and the quest panda out until the Thursday patch.
  3. Torquem Active Member

I guess it's a Discord only communication.... But thanks Mermut !
  4. Roxxlyy Community Relations

There was an exploit found that involved the panda, so he's currently banished from Norrath. Should be back on Thursday!
    Dude, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I don't think Yun Zi and Pas Yu should have been banished. I think those that were exploiting Yun Zi and Pas Yu should have been banished and if it is not the first instance of bad behavior, they should be permanently banished.

Wouldn't exploiting the pandas be some sort of cruelty to animals felony or worse yet beast******?

~C

Norrathian Public Service Announcement:

Join the following campaigns today for a better Norrath tomorrow ( make Norrath Great again):

"DBG Needs to give Kaitheel a HUGE raise in pay and provide fresh unlimited Kaitheel Treats in his office every day"

"Kaitheel for Tradeskill and Decorator person in addition to events and holidays which he loves"

"The BROOM MOUNT campaign to have Ttobey make a BROOM MOUNT even if it has to be a Vroom Broom"
    Breanna and Rosyposy like this.