Stormhold to Antonia Bayle Server Merge

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pplnotsointelligent Active Member

so they giving players from SH stuff what about the players from AB that has to wait to play this is ridiicious tbh atleast give us some vitality potions and ect
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I take it this was something from Discord? I have not seen anything anywhere that said SH players were getting stuff and really who cares, they loved the TLE life and they are coming onto live. *shrugs* But if it bothers you then perhaps someone from DB needs to comment.
  3. quisling Well-Known Member

Dude...you better buy me a beer when you get back
    --Larc
  4. Dude Well-Known Member

Ok, but why am I buying you a beer?
    Domineah likes this.
  5. quisling Well-Known Member

LOL...meant as a personal pronoun, not a name.
    Ramone_AB and Dude like this.
  6. Creus1313 New Member

so any ETA on when server will be up?
    SierraDawn, Naneeje and draidean like this.
  7. Tshober New Member

It's up, just locked. And has been for some time now. Seriously, I knew this merge was coming but I didn't realize it was going to take an 11+ hour outage to make it happen. Was that known beforehand?
  8. draidean Well-Known Member

Would love an idea myself...over here in EDT looks like no playing at all today.
  9. pplnotsointelligent Active Member

all this freaking time we cant play they should give us members on AB server a bauble for tradeskill or ect
  10. pplnotsointelligent Active Member

pfft They giving theses players a free rename guild and ect what about those of us who cant play and wasting dbl while we waiting
  11. pplnotsointelligent Active Member

TBH its not the players from antonica bayles fault that this server is dead now we got to suffer over this close to thelve hour merge< hope to get some answers
  12. Ramone_AB Active Member

I am on AB as well, Dulanic is who I am on and also Bouncing.

13. Naneeje Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh yes!
    Yes it was known. When they announced the double weekend, they made it very clear that Antonia Bayle does not end until Friday night at 11:59pm, we have an extra day on this server because they knew.

There is a lot of negative talk about servers and status of guilds and player base. Antonia Bayle is doing just fine. It has been easier to get groups with expert potions and Guk gear flying around.
    How about you let them do their job, merge the servers, start playing tomorrow morning and enjoy the extra day and time on Friday night like most. It's my only day off this week so I'm more bummed about it than most, but that's how it goes.

See you in game whenever they are certain they are ready to bring up the servers. Until then, take your time and thanks for getting it right.
    Blazen, Breanna, Siren and 1 other person like this.
  14. Naneeje Well-Known Member

Hey, it was clearly announced that we get extra double stuff for one day. The announcement says everyone else is done on Thursday night, but AB is not done until Friday night. They DID announce it and we ARE getting a bonus for this down time!
    Breanna and Dude like this.
  15. Naneeje Well-Known Member

This is kind of wrong, but I feel like AB is the Dad in the relationship. Daybreak is the Mom. SH is the about to be adopted kid in the family, when the Dad clearly didn't want to have a kid.
    As long as I don't have to change the diapers of one single Necromancer from SH, I'm going to be OK :):D
    Breanna likes this.
  16. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

well most people of Stormhold do not think this is a good idea either , and the reason Daybreak almost has to give us something is that this time we did not get the choice to go to a regular server , we had to .
    It is so different from the old kind of simple life on Stormhold , on AB or for that on any other non TLS server things are complicated how do you think we compare with your tricked out refined gear even for the lower levels
    We just got good old white adorns and man flying will be a culture shock for those that started to play eq2 on Stormhold
    and all those other things you can level up like your armor and yea almost forgot mercenaries well I think you get the idea
    if I try to group up with somebody on AB with my level 87 in raid gear from Stormhold the AB players will think I am just standing around.
    So be kind to your adopted kids ( Naneeje ) DAD :D
    but I think you should get something for the server being down all day , especially because a lot of those Stormhold people will not even play their characters anymore.
    But everything still has to be filed and made to work right or we will have hotfixes for the next 2 weeks.
    draidean likes this.
  17. Naneeje Well-Known Member

If you know AB, then you know you will be treated right :)
    We get double currency and other double stuff, marketplace discounts until Friday night at 11:59pm. An extra day due to the loss of today is just fine for me.
    I hope to see you in game Schmetterling and I hope your experience will be as good as we anticipate.

My new signature: "Make ground mounts great again!"
  18. Thander_Gil New Member

Just started playing again this weekend. started over and all my toons are on AB. lol, i just want to play
  19. Tshober New Member

Yes, I see now that a very long outage was at least implied by that announcement. My bad for not reading it all the way through.
    Naneeje likes this.
  20. Naneeje Well-Known Member

I know Friday night I have time, so I am really looking forward to closing double currency until 11:59pm. I am probably going to go right down to the wire with uncompleted weekly stuff on alts :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.