Stormhold to Antonia Bayle Server Merge

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tshober New Member

Good, because only one of my (many) characters on AB is showing up right now and it did have me a tiny bit concerned. And yes the server says it's down.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Siren I was hoping against all reason they won't do it and I was loosing track of time as I did some last minute things
  3. pplnotsointelligent Active Member

The merge is a good idea AB is very populated now it will be allowed to have more players than the 100 players it supports
  4. pplnotsointelligent Active Member

Hopefully with this merge we'll have more players that wanna level alts join ab ,, Sisterinnurok ftw
  5. Enigma Eclipsed New Member

*Keeps neurotically glancing at the Server list in the game.*
  6. Dude Well-Known Member

I just want to give kudos for the appropriate use of PDT, instead of PST. :)
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*laughs*

I always use PDT, EDT, MDT, CDT, or BST when the time of year calls for it. I am a natural sciences geek so I still get angry when they attempt to reclassify pluto from a planet to anything else and the ones the have tried to change what signals the start of monsoon season and say it starts and ends on specific dates, they are yoyos and need to go back to class.
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

That is why I said to make AB have the perks of IoR if that is what is best for the servers and the game. I wouldn't want those of you that have gone there and tried to rebuild to lose the perks you have.
  9. Dude Well-Known Member

I think we're getting close. I can now see my characters.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  10. Vitank New Member

All up all in WOOOT
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  11. Vitank New Member

.... ok no not really. ;( how about now?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  12. Ramone_AB Active Member

Last time I poked my head on IoR it was dead, I had to transfer 2 alts back to AB out of my pocket, and I have several left there. This is gonna be expensive to get everyone back on AB.
  13. Vitank New Member

What does the lead Dev drinks? Lobby with right kind of booze and get him to merge IOR to AB?
    <.<
    >.>
    -.-
    O.O
    Zeddicious and Ramone_AB like this.
  14. Tshober New Member

There does seem to be some progress. Now I can see all of my characters instead of just one and the server status has changed from DOWN to LOCKED.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Dude like this.
  15. Roxxlyy Community Relations

I'll tell you a secret... I've seen this messed up so many times, I just started using PT year-round to avoid more mistakes and confusion! :confused:
  16. Roxxlyy Community Relations

We've still got our team testing out the server! It's going to stay locked until it's ready to go - the "up" or "down" won't make much of a difference for you all until we unlock it :)
  17. Dude Well-Known Member

While we're waiting … happen to have any idea how long PoP will be on sale?
  18. Dude Well-Known Member

I do the same thing, except that I actually spell out the whole thing … Pacific Time … just to be sure that people understand what I'm saying. I know that spelling and accuracy aren't all that popular on the internet, but they sure matter in a lot of places in the real world.
  19. Roxxlyy Community Relations

I don't have an exact date to give, but it should be on sale for about a month - through all of September for sure!
  20. Dude Well-Known Member

That's good news. I've heard several people say they hoped it would last into October and I know they'd appreciate the opportunity.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.