Days of Summer 2018 comments/bugs

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Dyeana, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Dyeana Active Member

Noticed a few buggies in the Days of Summer 2018.

On the merchant Pas Yu;

Items - Divie Stamina (Crit Bonus) Grant: 75 (80, 85) Upon examine, the wording on these 6 items reads it will increase Potency. This should be changed to Stamina (Crit Bonus) as appropriate. (Two locations to change on each item in the wording under description of change and effects.) Might want to make a check on the items to ensure they do raise stamina or crit bonus before Tuesday or standby for the player comments sice it appears these were copies/pastes with only the name changes.

Days of Summer:2017 Familure Tonnic should be returned.

You have 2 "Ascended Mastery Primer", with one raising the to level 15 (week 1) ad the second one to level 11.(Week 5). Should these have been reversed? Also rename the second one (raise to level 11) to "Ascended Expert Primer" or something else to your desire to reduce confusion.

Dye
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Be sure to enter a /bug or /typo in-game for these items.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ouch, yeah, good point. :-/

Logical! :)

As well, yeah, definitely! :) But it also catches the eye pretty well here, and lets us know if they've definitely been seen or not; we can get feedback on it we can see. ;->

Uwk
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*laughs*

I did not even notice it until you mentioned it that the stamina boost said potency and I bought them and used them.

*thinks she needs to start noticing things again*
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Waitaminute, hang on, I just noticed that they claimed it was for a) Stamina and b) Crit Bonus, and it actually did NEITHER of those things but just added to Potency instead? Sheesh! :(

Uwk
  6. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Niami Denmother asked about this on discord.
    CaithYesterday at 7:43 PM
    @Niami DenMother The functionality it fine on those grants, it's just a descriptive text typo/copy pasta error.
    is fine
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  7. Gerak Well-Known Member

Just confirmed on TEST. Text still reads Potency but Stamina was increased as it was supposed to.
  8. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Yep, as Xianthia said, the description is a "copy pasta" error, and the effects on them are fine.
  9. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I /typo'd Geater [sic] .... Tol'Ren (new white adornments).
  10. Dyeana Active Member

I loved how they displayed the typo's in the community news release ...... "Priceless"

:rolleyes: