Necro lfg exp,

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Locnar, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Locnar New Member

Hello level 36 necro here wanting to start grouping. I am a new player I've only been playing for about a little over a week now. Would like to know what grouping is all about so if anyone wants to join me on the Fallen Gate server look me up Loxnar 36necro falling gate server. I'll be home from work 10:30pm*cst Saturday Aug 11th.
  2. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Good luck. I do suggest you look for a guild that fits your playing style and time (question the guild recruiters as they will often question you too). Make sure you are a good fit into the guild just as they should be a good fit for you. This game is so much more fun with friends!
  3. Locnar New Member

Already joined a guild when I first started last week, but everyone is level 80, so no grouping there< they have helped me on a few quests>, been searching lfg channel and not getting any luck. Life as a necro I guess.
  4. Dude Well-Known Member

If they are all too high and aren't grouping with you, then they might not be the best fit for you. Nothing wrong with that.
  5. Locnar New Member

Any recommendations for a guild on the FG server would be appreciated.
  6. Kalika Well-Known Member

Watch out i see often guilds recruiting, this week end i saw at least two casual guild doing so and one new raiding guild.
  7. Tren Member

It's better to be in a guild of active 80s and simply solo your way to catch up than to join trash casual guilds with people who barely play the game.

Grouping below the high levels isn't important enough to nerf your end-game social gaming experience.
  8. Khieran Active Member

If you're worried about leveling, it seems like almost every pickup group I get in on Fallen Gate has a bored level 80 powerleveling a couple of guildmates, so leveling shouldn't be an issue.

That's fine, if that's what you're into... I enjoy leveling as much as anyone, but I like to take my time and explore the game too. When a level 80 can pull an entire room and solo them all down, it gets boring pretty quick :)
    Kalika likes this.
  9. Kalika Well-Known Member

Yup nothing is more boring than a mentoring level 80 aoe tank, they never adressed the problem .... I would probably look for people to join my high 30 duo if i was not sure that i would get lvl 80 mentor spoiiling my fun.
  10. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Then ask some 30s about your level and form your own group. Talk to each of them and see if they are open to your idea. And if it works out, put them on your friends list for the next day! Just a thought.