Some Guk jewelry has wrong skills on it

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Beyoncia, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Beyoncia Well-Known Member

Some mele oriented items have Spell Skills on it. For instance Uncanny Rhee'Gorr's Wrapped Ring has dps, haste, wdb and Spell Skills.

Please fix it.
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

That isn't new... many of the PoP items are like that.
  3. Beyoncia Well-Known Member

First time I see it. All PoP mele jewelry has either offensive of defensive skils, not spell skills.
  4. semisus Does not play this game

Some seems weird indeed , like wrist that has mitigation/max health but spells skills
    or one with dps stats but spells skils instead of offensive
    I for one would like my spells skills item to have ab mod but seems none have , they have offensive skills instead if ab mod.
  5. Sentrasia Well-Known Member

Honestly the ~200 defensive/weapon/spell skills you get per jewelry piece really does not matter. Snacks more than make up for any of the above you may be missing and they all stacks.

There are multiple jewelry pieces with "melee" stats that have spells skills. Just the same as there are multiple that have weapon/offensive skills. Has been since PoP came out. It's not something new from guk/starting with guk.

Even the double cast belts vary between spell skills and offensive skills.
  6. semisus Does not play this game

I know about snacks , issue is that the skills that where put on items doesnt seem to match the other stats
    The skills where put in last patch and im sure some where labeled incorrectly , snacks or not it should be corrected.

I hope next expansion the skills on items would actully mean something , i should not want a item cause it has alot potency only