Test Server Guide Events

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Elyshka, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Elyshka Senior Guide

Greetings, citizens of Test!

The Guide Program may use this thread to alert you to upcoming planned Guide Events being hosted on the Test Server. If you want to be in the loop 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, click "Watch Thread" on the right-hand side of the thread, just above the body of the first post. You will receive emails/alerts any time a new post is made to that thread!

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.

All times shown are considered Pacific Time unless otherwise stated.

Interested in joining the Volunteer Guide Program?
    Need a short link to share with friends in-game? tinyurl.com/EQ2TestGE
  2. Kasa Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for giving your time to our community, we really appreciate this! :)
  3. Elyshka Senior Guide

Let's get this party started, right! Let's get this party started quickly!
    • Sunday, August 5th around Noon pm PDT (3 pm EDT / 7 pm UTC) - A strange gnemlin cartographer is tunneling her way up from the Ever Deep in search of explorers. Make your way to Kelethin to meet with Kessalie Coppersprocket, resident of Maldura and unofficial Thalumbra Welcome Wagon. (Please note, this quest is not repeatable.)
    • Saturday, August 11th around 1 pm PDT (4 pm EDT / 8 pm UTC) - The hardy Coldain warriors of the Stormshield clan will be seeking brave heroes to face the challenges within the Kromzek stronghold of Kael Drakkel in the Eastern Wastes. (Note: This task is not repeatable.)
  4. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Thanks a lot Elyshka!
  5. Minxy I am my own man forever and ever!

Oh Saturday the 11th is a quest I haven't. I set a reminder at 4pm Est thanks Elyshka!
  6. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Just a reminder that this is tomorrow, folks!
  7. Elyshka Senior Guide

Ooh, ooh! I heard a rumor... They say you've got another quest!

Hello, lovelies! It's me again, here with the latest dish! Mark your calendars for -
    • [Reminder for tomorrow!] Saturday, August 11th around 1 pm PDT [4 pm EDT / 8 pm UTC] - The hardy Coldain warriors of the Stormshield clan will be seeking brave heroes to face the challenges within the Kromzek stronghold of Kael Drakkel in the Eastern Wastes. (Note: This task is not repeatable.)
    • Wednesday, August 15th from Noon PDT to 6 pm PDT [3 pm to 9 pm EDT / 7 pm to 1 am (16 Aug) UTC] - The Flying Freebooters have recruited a young swabbie by the name of Zandi and she's eager to prove her mettle to her superiors by assembling the great tinkered aether flying contraption in the Thundering Steppes! Now, she won't be there the entire six hours, of course, but she'll be there for about half an hour at both the opening and closing of the race to make sure that everything is running shipshape and Brokenskull Bay fashion. And, fear not! The friendly Aether Racing Referee will be standing at the ready to test your skills the entire time, so head on out to the Steppes and go for the Gold!
    • Saturday, August 25th around Noon PDT [3 pm EDT / 7 pm UTC] - Oh dear... If those schematics get into the wrong hands, one rather distraught gnome might be ruined! Can you help him in the Withered Lands before it's too late? (Note: This task is not repeatable.)
  8. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

A thought (don't faint, I have those now and then! :D) - perhaps it might be good to make a locked post in the guide event forum that directs Test folks over to this thread?
  9. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Guide events on Test!!! Hopefully I will be able to catch some of these soon. Very excited!!! Thank you Elyshka!!!
  10. Elyshka Senior Guide

I'll check with the Elders and see what they say!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh! We're probably quite spoiled on Test, what with all the NPCs handling the usual Guide events ("Axe and Ye Shall Receive" ftw!), but it's nice to be remembered, especially for those quests that can't be done by an NPC! Thanks, Elyshka, and Squeecha, and all the rest! :)

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  12. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

The summer heat is killing me. I wish I wasn't so drained of energy, Den Mum probably understands this the best. Seems I don't even have the energy to stay logged in for long at all let alone dive into test which is what I want to do, but I don't want to abandon my friends on live, seems I have just popped in for the last month or so long enough to say hello or help them fill a group so they can do an instance instead of hoping for a full group another day.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

No worries! We'll still be here when things calm/cool down (hopefully... :-/), and we'll see you when we see you! :D

Uwk
    Rosyposy likes this.
  14. Elyshka Senior Guide

Don't forget! This gnome will need your help today, so be sure to listen for his cries for help.
  15. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Gah! I had a bad sleep night and forgot all about this! (Which means I also forgot to publicize it on Discord today, etc.) So sorry :(
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  16. Elyshka Senior Guide

*gentle hugs* It's ok. To be honest, the guy seemed really distracted. I'm willing to bet that it won't be the last time we see him.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  17. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Gnomes are easily distracted {sage nod}
  18. Elyshka Senior Guide

Animal, vegetable, or mineral? What exactly are those strange creatures lurking in Frostfang Sea? A Coldain researcher is aiming to find out, but he'll need some assistance to aid him. Meet with Master Azureflame on Wednesday, September 5th around 6 pm PDT [9 pm EDT / 1 am (6 Sep) UTC] to lend a hand!
  19. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Those permanent guide quests on our server are nice , but they can not be repeated , so besides quest's where the reward is something you can only use one of it's always nice to have some extra fun with real quest givers .;):)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Elyshka like this.
  20. Elyshka Senior Guide

I did some poking around, between the very helpful posts here on the forums and some snooping investigating on-server, and am trying to run all of the quests that I possibly can which aren't already regularly available to you all. There are some that I won't be able to run (require multiple actors), but we'll get through the list of the others. If there is some interest, I'm also looking forward to running some roleplaying quests with you all and, sometimes, just sitting around chewing the snacks (yes, I know that the old saying is "chewing the fat", but who wants to do that when there are cookies?!) and passing some time in your company.

If anyone has a special request for something that you've done on Live (that doesn't require subjecting myself to gnomish testing in the hopes of cloning myself for extra actors), I'm happy to make arrangements to bring those events to Test. Feel free to ask!
    Rosyposy and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.