Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Ding! 10 YEARS! You have gotten better at Meatbeasting!
    Faeonara, Kittybock, Katz and 3 others like this.
  2. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

3. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Lack of duck mount threads to look through and curse at daily
    Faeonara and ttobey like this.
  4. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

It make me happy that you are still lurking here!
    Faeonara, SteveB, Dude and 1 other person like this.
  5. Deveryn Well-Known Member

I meant to ask about this a while ago. Molten Throne bothers my eyes when I have to look at the bright background for any amount of time. Any suggestions? Vision mods haven't helped.
    Faeonara and Rosyposy like this.
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Would it be possible to make the glass more translucent in the "dervish glass chest"?
    \aITEM 1733086480 1916333655 0 0 0:[dervish glass chest]\/a

The glass in "an ornate display case" works just fine, but the dervish chest is "seeing through a glass darkly". I want to display The Legendary Crown of King Tranix in the dervish chest, and I do in fact have it there, but you can only varely make out what it is.
    Faeonara and Rosyposy like this.
  7. Arieva Well-Known Member

It was suggested I post this here:

With the new appearance gear available from the summer event I'd like to see more options for flying mounts. I have several super cool mount models available to me but they are all ground mount only. For example..the magical storm cloud whistle. Its a cloud..why can't it be used as a flying mount appearance!?! I'd even shell out a bit of DBC if a few of these ground mount options had flying counterparts that could be used as appearance for our mount slot. Im not asking for wings to be added to all the creature models although thats certainly an option, but the disc and cloud mounts already present in game cant be that much animation work to be made into flying mounts. They have no real moving parts.

Sapphire ethereal armor set plus a magical flying storm whistle mount, please and thank you!
  8. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

100% - plus flying carpets. It's silly to create new ground mounts - anything new should be able to fly.
    Juraiya, Crastinal, Wilowsong and 3 others like this.
  9. Kittybock Well-Known Member

I'm not much on flying carpets, but...if you took that carpet and turned it into a Mythical Flying Cloak? Perhaps even have a quest for it. Okay, so we'd look a tad like super heroes...but since Ttobey is a super-hero, he could model it after his own cape? ;)
    ttobey and Rosyposy like this.
  10. Earar Well-Known Member

for a flying cloak, you could tank the wings flying animation and just remove the wings ... and display your cloak :)
    Juraiya and Rosyposy like this.
  11. Cragfire Well-Known Member

"Boots of the Zephyr" a nod to EQN... :)
  12. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Flying cloaks were rejected by designers.
  13. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

So were duck mounts... ;)
    Faeonara, Kittybock and Rosyposy like this.
  14. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

No there was really only one person that held that one up.
  15. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Yeah, but what do they know about flying cloaks...you being the super hero and all. ;)
    Dude, Rhodris and Rosyposy like this.
  16. Quillyne Active Member

How about flying Pas Yu or Yun Zi mounts?! We could sit on their shoulders! These guys are super cute...we need them as mounts, house actors, plushies, on tapestries, as pictures...really, we need more panda everything!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  17. semisus Does not play this game

Give us a mount with bovaug apparence
    If not make a gigantic version of him and make him a overland epic mob for next expansion
  18. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

You know what I am going to say now Ttobey, don't you???

I need that BROOM MOUNT!!!! I compromised and said I would accept a Vroom Broom, you said that would be easier to work with. You told me you didn't want everybody flying about looking extremely well endowed. I heard not one complaint from any of the males I know or here on the forums about possibly flying about looking extremely well endowed.

Come on, animators in the 1950's did a broom mount!!! I told you, this campaign would never end, EVER, until a broom mount appeared. I also still have the chat logs from the Ask Anything chat with the Devs on AB in February 2017 and Windstalker stated the BROOM MOUNT was coming!!!!

PRETTY PLEASE WITH TTOBEY TREATS ON TOP??
    Juraiya, Momo and Rosyposy like this.
  19. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Just wanted to say I like your sig.
    Kittybock and Rosyposy like this.
  20. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

How about a playable broom race?
    Katz, Breanna, Rosyposy and 1 other person like this.