[BUG] Male Sarnak's Hips Dislocated When Airborne

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Cindigo, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Cindigo New Member

[BUG] notable aesthetic model issue, male Sarnak hips out of alignment when flying on Bassec the Brash, reproducible, needs more testing

Male Sarnak's hips become dislocated when Bassec the Brash is airborne. Right leg is too far forward, the left too far back. The visible leg armor has no effect, and the bug only occurs when airborne. This was reproduced by my guildmate as well. It did not occur on Faeralith, the Obedient One. Female Sarnak is untested, as are any other flying mounts. May occur on other pegasi and mounts with same seated position.

Screenshots: https://plus.google.com/u/0/111002322005670792454/posts/fz37focdJYK
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I could Test this on a female Sarnak with other flying mounts; I don't have Bassec or Faeralith.

Uwk
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Tested it on a female Sarnak (she has a pant suit on, not a skirt or robe) on a 12th-Year Anniversary Mount (the flying patchwork lion), and while she was flying, she was fine. While sitting on the ground, she has the same issue as Sindigo's male Sarnak, except the legs are the opposite; her left leg was too far forward, and her right too far back. :-/

Uwk